MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Morning, Noon or Night?

Darlene

Morning, Noon or Night?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of poster are you? Do you tend to post more in the mornings, at noon, or at night?

Inquiring minds wanna know.

More specifically, *I* wanna know because it's now 4:28pm and I'm tired from the long day so far and don't feel like posting at the moment. But, I tend to have lots of things to say in the morning after my first couple cups of coffee. So what kind of poster are you?

Night for me! I work all day and have to get my youngest homeschooling off to a good start before I can do anything fun. And after work I have time to chat and post the most. I can check on my lunch hour too and coffee breaks when I get a minute here or there since I'm working from home sometimes I can multitask while I listen to a meeting :pc_coffee:

I'm a serial stalker poster.  I usually have the computer on all the time and check in often. It probably looks like I'm on here all the time but I'm not really. Most of the time I'm away from the keyboard. I also have insomnia so it's hard to tell when I'll show up. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't have any particular time to get on here. I just depends on how my day is going. Construction, working on garden, reorganizing cabinets has been keeping me really busy. So seems like I might not be on here for a few days and then I run in and jump on computer to see what is going on and try to catch up, which is hard to do. Really tired right now and need to be up early in morning as Contruction workers will be rolling in to demo the main bathroom. Not looking forward to more dust. But it is what it is. Hopefully now they will come daily and get this mess finished so I can get on with my life. 

• Like 2

I like to jump on the internet as soon as I arrive at work. I check for articles that pertain to my work and usually find something to post on LinkedIn. I bring a personal laptop to work, so I often log on to this site and a few others throughout the course of the day. If I am on a Zoom meeting and am not obligated to contribute, I will usually turn off the camera and do something else. Sometimes, Mrs. S. is that "something else". I might peek in again during lunch, as I always eat at my desk. The evening is when I feel most free to post here, though. 

• Like 3