MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Jeep Humor

euphrasyne

I don't get it. Where's the joke part?  Maybe Miki gets it. :scratchhead:

LOL Jeepers Creepers. I'm a club.   :24: :24:

It's so true about Jeep owners! I took the name Jeepers as a user name because, after months of trying to figure out a name so I could join here and I just got my Jeep, it seemed like a natural. I was so proud of that 'car'.  I still love him. His name is BOB.  Aka, Bucket Of Bolts.

Okay, I'm about to tell on myself here. You know how Harley riders give each other that nonchalant wave low down at their left side. Just sort of side arm it without even looking at the other rider as they pass by? Well when I first got my Jeep and I passed another Jeep, I'd give that little recognition wave. Of course no one ever saw it since I was inside the Jeep and the wave was down by my side, oh but it was there! I like to think they were waving back. I think know they were! About a year later...I was driving myself crazy doing that little wave. We have a lot of Jeeps in my area. :P  It took me months to finally break that habit. And here you go stirring it up again.  Enabler. :008Laughing: 

A couple of times I've had other blue Jeep Liberty owners say, "nice ride" when we were in a parking lot. I may or may not have said the same thing. I told my son I really want a Wrangler or a Rubicon. Dream Jeep would be a Pork Chop. Seriously, I told him the first thing I'd do is to get a decal across the top of the windshield saying, "Go Topless"  His eyes rolled back in his head. Way back. I'm 70 years old. I do what I wanna do. B)   Mostly.

Tell Mr. Euphrasyne thanks for the laugh! It was needed. :bouquet:

The Jeep Pork Chop. All I need is me in the drivers seat and a beagle strapped in the passenger side wearing her Doggles and the Stones blasting on the radio. Can't you just picture it? I can.  

image.jpeg

• Haha 5

Those Southern good 'ole boys were doing their enthusiastic speeches as DH came by.  :scratchhead:   He asked what in the world I had on the laptop.....   :lol:  

On 10/8/2022 at 10:41 AM, Jeepers said:

The Jeep Pork Chop. All I need is me in the drivers seat and a beagle strapped in the passenger side wearing her Doggles and the Stones blasting on the radio. Can't you just picture it? I can.  

:coffeescreen:   :laughkick:   :008Laughing:     ....Jeeps, ya crack me up!  

..... Gimme a Ford BIG Truck any day.  Back seat.  Topper or full size camper on the back.  Big hitch too for the enclosed trailer with the rest of my BO STUFF!  Stack a fishing boat and a kayak on the top racks too. 

MtRider  ....  Dreaming!  :cloud9:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
On 10/9/2022 at 9:03 AM, snapshotmiki said:

Love it!  I thought the video was more about the 'Southern boys' than jeeps.  I have heard folks talk like that when I was younger.  LOL

See! Miki didn't get the Jeep joke either. I rest my case. :008Laughing:

• Like 1

Mt. Rider, my son has one of those with the extended cab and the folding cover so you can load groceries etc. in it. It is NICE but it's all I can do to get up in it. Dang thing nearly comes up to my arm pits when I'm standing beside it. And to get out of it I have to slide out of it and I hit the ground with a big jolt. It's nice while I'm up in there though. Getting in and out...not so much.

I told him if he expects to hoss me around he'd better get an elevator or an escalator. He mentioned something about a crane. Brat. I don't know where he gets it.  :whistling:

• Haha 4

Jeepers, they make a step that undermounts beside the door and folds in and out for short people.  They range from $50 to $1500 with the average being around $500.  The $50 are too small in my opinion, but the ones around $300-$500 work quite well.  

• Like 1

Jeepers, that is the one I was talking about. And yes, like euphrasyne said I would have the step up put on it. But I really don't want a car payment in this economy right now. But I can continue to dream about having one. I would want the step up to be as long as both doors to make it easy to get into front or back.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

My lips are sealed. Wouldn't be prudent. I might get my exclusive VIP membership...oops. No membership! No membership involved! You didn't see that. We has seekrut ethiks. I will say that initiation was brutal. Bruu-tall. That is if there would have been one. It probably would have been tough. Perhaps I've said too much.  :unsure:

• Like 1