MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Bad Weather In The South

Jeepers

We also are getting rain. Rained some last night and looking like rain now. So, Miki you are right. The cold weather is now coming.  

Prayers for all in the area where a tornado could hit. I pray that it doesn't happen. The high winds will be bad enough.

• Like 1

We have had rain off and on all day. So, guess this could be part of that system. Not that we didn't need some rain, but it could have waited till after Thanksgiving. 

With people traveling for the holidays and such bad weather is definitely something we don't need. 

• Like 2

My mom in northern VA said it was comimg down in buckets today.  .... :lol:  I'd suggested she might take a walk around the complex with rollator and assistant.  :shakinghead:   Well, mebbe not today.  

FIVE inches, Miki?  That's a lot for you all, isn't it.  Hope you don't have any flooding issues.  :blink:  

MtRider  ...our few inches of snow is melting.  :)  

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Mt_Rider said:

FIVE inches, Miki?  That's a lot for you all, isn't it.  Hope you don't have any flooding issues.  :blink:  

That is a lot all at once!  No flooding at all.  That gets us about 1/3 of the way out of the drought.  Supposed to rain again, Sunday.  Probably not as much.  Thanks for checking!

• Like 2

Five inches of rain is a lot. Glad no flooding happened. 

We had a hard rain last night but haven't heard anything on how much. Rained most of the night and looking like rain now. Very cloudy. It might be drizzling now but from the window it is hard to tell. I do know it is cold today. Time to light the wood stove. 

• Like 2