MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Hi I am new

tazzy

Welcome Tazzy ... I really am jealous!!

:wave: Welcome tazzy! Now don't hide behind that sofa too much, we don't bite. We may nibble, but we don't bite. :happy0203: Maybe this will bring you out in the open. :cakeslice:

:bighug2:

:wormie2:

John

:unsure: What am I missing? I click on it, but nothing happens for me. Did I break something??? :sad-smiley-012:

I told Tazzy she'd like it here, so I guess I'd better bring out the tea cart with the warm cinnamon rolls, cheesecake, and chocolate chip cookies still warm from the oven... Someone wanna pour the iced tea and coffee? ;)

(Man, it's been a long time since we had a virtual party... :o )

welcomeflowrs.gif Tazzy!!!

OH!!! And there's sweetie184, who has seen Tazzy around elsewhere, too! welcome.gif sweetie184!!!!!

These are two very nice friends of mine from online... I know you'll like 'em, too! :bouquet:

Now, LET'S EAT!!!! eatysmiley.gif

:unsure: What am I missing? I click on it, but nothing happens for me. Did I break something??? :sad-smiley-012:

I told Tazzy she'd like it here, so I guess I'd better bring out the tea cart with the warm cinnamon rolls, cheesecake, and chocolate chip cookies still warm from the oven... Someone wanna pour the iced tea and coffee? ;)

(Man, it's been a long time since we had a virtual party... :o )

welcomeflowrs.gif Tazzy!!!

OH!!! And there's sweetie184, who has seen Tazzy around elsewhere, too! welcome.gif sweetie184!!!!!

These are two very nice friends of mine from online... I know you'll like 'em, too! :bouquet:

Now, LET'S EAT!!!! eatysmiley.gif

Well this is a nice welcome , thank you .

i am having all kind of problems finding where to post answers . hopefully this is the right way .

be patient i will learn, it has only took me 5 years to be able to type 2 word a hour so i can learn , honest :cheeky-smiley-067:

God bless you all .

i have to get up early in the morning so i wont linger long , I won ----- wait for it yes lucky me a cemetery plot !

only thing i ever won in my life

.I have to meet them at the cemetery early in AM to sign papers .this is worth about 3000 dollors but at my age and poor health

it is kinda spooky ! Dumb luck or a word from God ???

later kind souls

patty

Welcome Tazzy and sweetie184. Soon you won't be behind the couch but on it, with a fluffy blanky and a pillow in your back.

Tea served and cakes on the trolley.

Make yourself at home and here are the keys to the chocolate-cupboard.

:laughkick: You won a cemetary plot? .....sheeeesh, I mean yes it's useful someday. And expensive. But... :wacko:

Welcome to both of Cat's friends. You'll find all sorts of folks here at MrsS. We even let some guys in .....and they are special great guys too! Have fun....and we're patient with new folks...really!

{{{{{{Cat...I'm getting the pink error message when I click that too. But then, I'm getting half-loaded pages and the other ERROR page several times each day right now. :shrug: }}}}}}

MtRider [....off to have breakfast that DH cooked.... :woohoo: ]

Be aware you'll have to pay income tax on that $3000 as income. You might do well to find a more reasonably priced lot and keep documentation of it (a newspaper clipping for example) to show the IRS.

i have to get up early in the morning so i wont linger long , I won ----- wait for it yes lucky me a cemetery plot !

only thing i ever won in my life

.I have to meet them at the cemetery early in AM to sign papers .this is worth about 3000 dollors but at my age and poor health

it is kinda spooky ! Dumb luck or a word from God ???

later kind souls

patty

ROFL!! At least you've won something useful, rather than a trip to the Bahamas you can't take because you don't have anyone to care for the animals.

Welcome to the forum!

Archived