MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

HEY, I MADE IT BACK!!!!

Cat

:wave:

Thanks to our wonderful Annarchy, I was able to get back in.  I guess you guys can't get rid of me so easily after all! 

:24::laughkick::hapydancsmil:

Now to try to figure out how to do this all again... things are different.  :happy0203:

• Like 4
17 hours ago, Cat said:

Now to try to figure out how to do this all again... things are different.  :happy0203:

Out of curiosity, what's different?  I wouldn't think that just changing servers would have changed the message board, but then again, what do I know?  That's why we have our little Miss Annarchy who knows all things techy lolol

I use my desktop.  It's all different.

It's  harder for me to navigate,  it says that I'm not authorized to chat, everywhere I look it is another puzzle to figure out. 

And I don't have as much time to play here, so it will take me a while to make it my new "normal Mrs S".   I'll get there, but it'll need time that I don't really have right now.

But I still want to be here, to connect, to help,  to keep up with  everybody here.  :bighug2:

• Like 2