MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Book giveaway "The Complete Book of Herbs......"

Guest Guest

Right off my personal book shelf...slightly dusty...

"The Complete Book of Herbs, A practical guide to growing & using herbs" by Lesley Bremness

to find out about this book....

For a look inside the book

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0140238...mp;amp;v=glance

for readers comments

http://www.poetryconnection.net/0140238026...k_of_Herbs.html

Again, I will take names and put them in a hat, my daughter will once again pull a name out of the hat (she likes that part). Is 2 weeks long enough? Say Midnight Nov. 13th is the last day for taking names. My daughter will draw the name on the 14th when she gets home from school.

Anyone can throw then name into the hat, and it doesn't matter where you live. Again postage is on me.

wes

I'll throw my name into this one.

I've hesitated because I don't want people here thinking any Moderators have an "edge".

As long as everyone understands that.

***THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT***

This morning it was broadcast around the airwaves a new and breaking story of historical importance...

Rumor has it that Cat has been burning the candles long into the night, furiously making crochet mittens in various colors and sizes with the intent to mail them to westie in the form of a bribe...little does this cat know that westie lives in the more warmer climates and plans on outfitting her goats with these mittens...

This violation of the rules stated in fine print have prompted an investigation into this matter Charges are expected to be make soon and an arraignment will be held shortly thereafter.

This is the end of this free public service announcement, funded by The People's Mission to Uncover Cats foundation.

More on this breaking story to follow later.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived