MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Our Newest Moderator!

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Everyone, please give LivinSimple a very warm welcome to the MrsS Manual forum as our newest Moderator here. We are so appreciative for her willingness to step in and help us get a final product with this manual, and I know she's going to be a great asset to the *team* here...

LS, you have very quickly found a special place in our lives and our hearts and we're so happy that you'll be helping us here...

Welcome!

((((Livin Simple))))), Words can't express how glad I am that you are going to be helping out with the Manual. I have a feeling that this manual will be a great help to hundreds of people. Bless you for caring about them.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I carry a huge burden for my fellow man and I believe that education is the key to survival. That is why I want to be part of this project and hope I can do well by it.

I know the headaches that come with being a moderator. I am a mod at another homesteading type board and I do enjoy the "work". I will do my best with my new title and responsibility.

Guest Guest

Welcome LivinSimple, and Thank You!! I am temporarily off-line until my computer gets fixed, but I hope we can get this manual done.

~Jo

Archived