MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Early Monday

Kaye

Morning everyone! I had my clock set for 7:30 but the cats had other ideas and I got up at 6. Between them and the dogs outside, I don't get much sleep anymore. Throwing the coffee down and trying to get my head on straight!

I have plans of getting this house half way decent today. It's got so bad with all the canning and putting up food that I'm a nervous wreck just looking at it. I hate it when it gets this bad.

Does anyone else feel Autumn in the air already? The sun looks different. Now that the major canning is done for me, I wish I had the money to do some things around the outside of the house. But if ya don't got it, ya don't got it.

Maybe I'll be able to get on here and post a little more now, other than chit chat. Love chit chatting...but want to contribute more to the serious side of things.

I'm rambling in my early morning "don't know what I'm saying yet state", so talk to you all later! Have a great day!

Kaye

Good morning! Just getting ready to go get my second cup of coffee, had a little slice of pound cake with the first, yummy but fattening - I'm sure I'll work it off quickly! I'm sitting here having an attack of sneezing, it's a wonder I can type at all.

Today I will be putting away the ton of laundry that I did this weekend, got it all washed, dried and folded. Only a 1/2 ton to do today Yesterday afternoon we had potluck at church and they were very good to sit still and eat, and happy to take seconds! Weird day but I'm thankful for it!

Well, I better run and get DH some coffee. He worked for hours and hours yesterday masking his truck off and then painting it. He went into the garage around 9 a.m. yesterday morning and didn't get finished until 9 last night - he did get a few little breaks, long enough to drink some water but he was exhausted.

Take care, have a lovely day - I'm going to give it a shot!

Well today I need to do a ton of laundry LOL. I've been cleaning out my room because I need the space for consignment stuff. And, of course, everything that doesn't have a home in the house gets dumped here.

Yesterday was DH's bday so the kitchen is a disaster from cooking a big dinner for him.

It's been much cooler here, too, fall is definitely on the way. I am longing for summer by about January, but I started wanting fall in about June, LOL. September is my favorite month.

I really want to do the ornament exchange but I'm afraid I won't get it done in time. Maybe next year, when I'm not pregnant LOL.

Y'all have a wonderful day!

Mo7

Hello everyone. I know, I've been MIA lately. Things have been crazy around here lately and I have had very little computer time.

I've been freezing lots of zucchini and tomatoes. I don't seem to get enough ripe tomatoes at one time to can them so I'm just freezing them.

We had a wonderful thing happen to us this last week. We had a friend find some really good used tires for Paul's pickup and the price was definitely right for us considering our finances lately. We got four good used tires and then he gave us two tires that could be used as spare tires. What a blessing and answer to prayers that was.

I need to get busy and get ready for work. I hope everyone has a wonderful day today.

Goooood morning!!!

Monday's are always busy days trying to recover from the weekend aren't they?

All of my boys are still asleep!!! It's amazing!!! I'm typing as quietly as I possibly can.....

Y'all have a great Monday, productive and happy!!

Stephanie

Good Morning everyone. Its a cold one out there. I woke up and was about put in shock and had to throw on sweat pants and a sweat shirt first thing. It was below 50 degrees at 7:30 thismorning. So I am definatly having problems getting motivated. Like apparently most here my day is going to consist of getting the house back in order. And do a couple classes with my kids. Time for a little exercise to get the body warm enough to function. Have a good one all!

We heard back from Kia today, and they need to talk to our co-signer, and then re-send to the bank for our financing approval. apparently they would not do it for just pat even with a cosigner, but they will if i am on the loan too because i have good credit, and pat doesn't. lol but if things go well, we will be driving our new car by the end of the week.

i contacted our long distance company because after 2 weeks, i am still unable to call liong distance. apparently the first lady i talked to was full of poo. she fed me lines and gave me the run around. the second lady i talked to told me that I had cancelled my long distance when i did no such thing! she said that i cancelled it and put it on my other line. I HAVE NO OTHER LINE! so she said that she would have it reinstated for me within 10 days. so now its 2 weeks later and i still cant call longdistance, and so when i call back, the lady told me that there was never any such request that my long distance was to be reinstated. so she said that she would get our long distance back for us. she had better because i am starting to get VERY angry about this.

and i just got a call, and we cant get a car. i am so angry. (may post more later)

i guess i should start thinking about dinner. this is not my day.

Archived