MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Mrs S. Is being worked on!!!

Mother

I've just talked with Darlene and she tells me that she's aware of the problems the site has been having with slow loading, if at all. She's in contact with Mountainmomma and they are working to fix it.

Please just hang tight. I know it's frustrating but I couldn't help but think that this is sort of a trial run for us for if the SHTF. It really shows how much of a family we've all really become

Hey, everyone, it wouldn't go amiss to send Darlene and MM a hug and let her know how much we all appreciate what she does to bring Mrs. S to us.

((((Darlene and MM)))))

Hi everyone! We need to upgrade the software, and that may take a few hours. Then we'll import the current forums. The forum url will change, but we'll put a link from here, as well as update the link to the forums from www.mrssurvival.com.

Thanks for your patience!

Okay, so we're all moved. Will take me a few days to get it all pretty. smile

Go to 'My Stuff', then 'My Preferences'. It's like the 7th thing down--right above 'Number of topics to show per page'.

Thanks Pogo.. a couple of days ago, I know I saw where you could turn it off.. Funny thing is, I was gone for awhile after I posted that question, and now that I'm back, the shout box is not on my screen.... I don't think I did anything to make it go away. It may reappear after I log off and come back tomorrow. Maybe the gremlins are at work !!

Thanks Necie too ! I think "someone" maybe fixed it for me because I went in and checked my preferences and it's marked to be turned off. And when I went and logged out to test it, the shout box came back. But it's not there when I log in. So my screen is not so crowded and better for me.. Maybe I need to get a bigger monitor?? !!

You're welcome naturelady!

Thanks, Necie! I think somebody tweaked it, then tweaked it back.

I swear I looked eight times and it wasn't there. crazy

Then again, maybe I just need my eyes checked?

Archived