MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Darlene's Chickens, the untold story

cookiejar

choir.gifchoir.gifchoir.gif

**giggling as I KNOW everyone who reads Stacy's post will be humming that song for *HOURS* and forget *why*!!!**

choir.gif

I was humming it in the car!!!

STACY!!! Darn you! laugh

I feel a need to even the score...hmmmmm

How do you solve a problem like Stacyyyyyyyy?

(Sung to the tune of "How do you solve a problem like Maria")

Oh no!! Ds1 read this and now it is...."just keep swimming...just keep swimming...just keep swimming, swimming, swimming....what do you do......"

(anyone seen NEMO?)

Originally Posted By: Leah

Now see....I had forgotten to come back to this thread and I had NO IDEA folks were having issues with my singing...what was that song again? "Hit the road Jack......" grin But, I have to let you know I will be forever scarred after seeing poor Nemo sushied... DarleneSwoon
245.gif This one?
Originally Posted By: Nett
But then there is "Poor ol' Roddy, flushed down his own potty...."

Ack! My DS sings this all the time!! And he takes "Roddy" out and puts the name of the person near him in it and thinks it's hillarious!

i love the song hit the road jack, my kids love this is the song that never ends it goes on and on my friends some people started sining it not knowing what it was and they will contuine sining it forever just because this is the song that never ends. oops got cared away better stop. and then of course i love you you love me and so on. have fun

Archived