MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Darlene's Chickens, the untold story

cookiejar

Sadly, faced with citations, threats and fines, City girl Darlene was told by the officer she'd probably have to give them *the one-way ticket*

and not quite understanding but wanting to obey the law...

chickens-bus.jpg

ROFLMAO!

No comments cause my internet service has been messed up and it would take forever to open a page.

I'm just NOW getting caught up and I can see that I'm going to hafta pay special attention to this forum in particular.

It seems we have some wayward Mods/members around here...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

What to do...what to do...

Oh cookie, if you weren't such a brat, I'd feel sorry for ya. Hasn't anyone ever told you it's best not to try to take me on?

((((cookie))))

I'm gonna think on this one. Whether it's an hour or a week or a month, I'm gonna find the PERFECT response for you!

darlene

Originally Posted By: Darlene
ROFLMAO!

No comments cause my internet service has been messed up and it would take forever to open a page.

I'm just NOW getting caught up and I can see that I'm going to hafta pay special attention to this forum in particular.

It seems we have some wayward Mods/members around here...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

What to do...what to do...

Oh cookie, if you weren't such a brat, I'd feel sorry for ya. Hasn't anyone ever told you it's best not to try to take me on?

((((cookie))))

I'm gonna think on this one. Whether it's an hour or a week or a month, I'm gonna find the PERFECT response for you!

darlene

RUT ROW!! paranoid.gif

13.gifthink.gifhmm.gif

**trying to picture CookieJar running in her Miami frou-frou blouse, lime green miniskirt, *huge* floppy sunhat, "Cool Babe" shades, and stiletto heels...**

gigglesmile2.gifmega_lol.gifrofl3.gifrolling.gifgigglesmile2.gifmega_lol.gifrofl3.gifrolling.gifgigglesmile2.gifmega_lol.gifrofl3.gifrolling.gifgigglesmile.gif

Originally Posted By: Cat
13.gifthink.gifhmm.gif

**trying to picture CookieJar running in her Miami frou-frou blouse, lime green miniskirt, *huge* floppy sunhat, "Cool Babe" shades, and stiletto heels...**

gigglesmile2.gifmega_lol.gifrofl3.gifrolling.gifgigglesmile2.gifmega_lol.gifrofl3.gifrolling.gifgigglesmile2.gifmega_lol.gifrofl3.gifrolling.gifgigglesmile.gif

*Ahem*
One can skiddadle when one has opted for capris and Havaiana sequined sandles!(Aqua butterfly shoulder blouse and Solana Beach hat do not impede swift exit stage left).
th_giggle.gif

Archived