MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Help please ... I need prayers ...

SueC

I have an end of course exam tomorrow. It is worth 70% and I feel totally out of my depth. Please pray that I remember what I have read this semester and can put down the correct terminology in my answers. They will be looking for key phrases in the answers. It will be at 2pm my time, which is in 14 hours, and I know most of you will be asleep - Hey Michael, you can pray for me instead of surfing the net! You will be awake wont you? Just for me?

Seriously though - this one has me worried. It is a tough course and last year had a 63% fail rate. frown

Thank you

Taking a deep breath; praying. SueC. you have studied, prepared yourself. Take a deep breath yourself and go give it Aussie hell!! :kettle: Then have a big cup of tea.

Ok this is kinda weird - First thank you all for your prayers. The answer was not quite as expected though. I have had pain all morning and went to see the doc. Early onset colycystitus (SP?) so onto antibiotics and defer the exam. He wants to see me again next week. All going well I should be ok for the other exams next week.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for your thoughts. I had no more problems with the gallbladder and was able to sit my exams with out any further trouble. I also was granted a defer on the one I missed (you have to apply and hope that they accept your application)The 2nd exam was rather weird as my preperation time was all over the place and then I spent the morning on the phone before it. I should get the results in about 2 weeks.

Archived