MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

HI

Jasminegirl

:hello2: I have been around this place for a long time and haven't posted maybe 2 or 3 times in all these years. Just to let everyone know I have enjoyed visiting MrsSurvival and learning from all of you. I live in the southern USA with my wonderful husband of almost 31 years. We have 2 DD's, 25 and 26 and 2 DS's, one 21 this month and the other 11 next month. We also have a daughter-in-law and 1 son-in-law. I will be around checking in more often. loveplacehaveniceday

:hello2: I lived in Wyoming back in December of 76. Got married on Dec. 18th and flew to Green River, Wyoming on the 19th. We didn't live there but a few months b/c I missed my family and we came back home, never had been away from my family b/f that and just got out of school and got married and left my family the next day. Of course alot older now and my husband and me would love to retire and move back up there b/f we're not able to get around. Got a brother and sil in Montana we made 3 trips last year to see, so maybe we'll be able to move to Wyoming one day soon and we'll be closer to them. thanks for all of your welcomes. See you around!

Archived