MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Kittens for dogmom4

Necie

I mentioned in the shout box that we have new kittens and how pretty the little calico one is and dogmom4 said she wants her, but now--how to get her from Indiana to the west coast. shrug ??????

So, anyhow, we've named that one Stacy. grin

One pic is of all three of them. The black tiger in the front is a male. The other two are females.

Other pic is a closer look at the pretty little calico-Stacy.

667-sept.22022.jpg

668-sept.22025.jpg

oh look Rats! mmmmmmmmm, get a little meat on them bones and a little older for flavor... oh wait.. they are kittens! rumor has it cat and rabbit taste the same! hummmmmm

ROFL!!!!

on my list of unusual emergency foods... cat comes before crow.

Catapult - testing phase...

catapult.jpg

Originally Posted By: dogmom4
Hey!!! You're not talking about the calico one are you?
Stacy

I don't care, they are all CUTE!! LOL

Actually we've had a stray pop up lately that was emaciated before we started feeding him. I plan on getting him de-wormed & tested for FIV/FLV then if those go well, de-flea'd, neutered and rabies shot to bring him indoors. He's SUCH a sweet kitty, and I'd love to bring him in now and start working on him, but I can't afford to have Nutmeg infected with anything. We've invested too much $$ in her.
  • 1 month later...

A few weeks ago I promised Dogmom some new pix of the kitties. Finally got them downloaded. A girl I work with took the two females-the calico (now named Callie-just like mom) and the little black and white one (now known as Izzy). Another gal I work with got the little black tiger male for her daughter (she named him Mr. Max).

The pix of the kitties were taken Oct. 23 and the one of the pup (Gracie) I just took tonight-she's 13 wks.

773-nov.8060.jpg

774-nov.8061.jpg

775-nov.8094.jpg

781-nov.10014.jpg

Awwww! They are so cute! (My husband thanks you for finding a good home for callie...so I could get my mind off finding a way to get her here... smile ) And Gracie is so beautiful...

Stacy

Archived