MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

My typos are worse than normal, lol

ArmyOfFive4God

i managaed to somehow hurt my middle finger onmmy left hand yesterday. dunno if it's a broken vessel, sprain, slight fracture, or what. I y hurts to straighten it, hurts to bend it & is only comfy at it's natural slight curve. so i had hubba break he handle off of a plastic spoon last night do i could make a curved splint. It was instant relief when i put it on. i need a shower BAD, but i'm almost scared to tke the "splint" off, lol. so bear with my typos, please! prettyplease

Kayla, hope your finger feels better soon. I can understand... I'm typing with a huge bandage on my thumb so I'm constantly hitting the nm keys along with the spacebar...have to back up and start again. Only 5 more weeks before I can take the bandage off. blush Take Care.

Originally Posted By: Jewlzm
Its ok Kayla. I haven't truly seen a difference *giggle*

hit

Quote:

Get better soon though. I think we can handle the addition of more typos but not if it means your in pain.
bighug

OK, since you put it that way..... bighug

THNX, all. I took the "splint" off again this morning & the sweeling had gone downa bit. It also wasn't AS painful to straighten & bwend it, so hopefully thst means I'm on the mend. I am still wearing it, though. I don't wanna jan it and backtrack

In other news, I think I'm finally getting over my ailment from a couple weeks ago banana Unfortunately, women times are coming & I'm feeling it. *sigh* One of these days i'll be back to normal (whatever that is rofl )

Archived