MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Hello everyone

grandma_g

What a great forum. I've been lurking for awhile and decided to jump right in. I live in Southern Illinois with my husband of 34 years. We have 3 children and 5 grandchildren.

I've already learned a lot here and hope to learn a lot more!

Welcome, so glad you are here. This is a great site. We've been married for 35 years with 5 children and 4 grandchildren. Isn't is great to see the next generation coming up?

I'm so glad you jumped in! Welcome to MrsSurvival! I think you will enjoy it here as much as I do.

I love the way a lot of the threads here evolve into many new ways around old problems! Sometimes, threads get a little off track, but keep reading, because sometimes the juciest fruit is buried where you least expect it!

Mais cher! Don't miss out! There's lots to see! sCh_reader.gif

Welcome to one of the most progressive "all-purpose" preparedness/survivalist sites on the Internet! Be sure to check out the for-members-only sections downstairs!

--Sharon

PS, If you're new to stocking your pantry, here are a couple of a must-see-learn-a-lot kinda places, to help you get started...

http://waltonfeed.net/grain/faqs/

http://athagan.members.atlantic.net/Index.html

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. This is by far the best site I've found. I've just started stocking my pantry, learning to preserve food, and trying to cover all the 'what-ifs'.

On a lighter note.........I'm happy to see that I'm not the only grandma here! I agree with Becca Anne about setting a good example. I'm doing my best to see that my children "pay for their raisin'"! I do believe this "middle age/grandma" thing is the best time of my life.

Archived