MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Quiltys seems to be missing also

Mother

Has anyone heard from Quiltys lately. She hasn't been on since August. We seem to be losing some of our key members. Perhaps we need more duct tape to keep them here.......

Quiltys,,,,,come back....

bighug

You're welcome Mother! Just so you know, she mentioned something about DOUBLE Pneumonia and going to the doctor tomorrow...

but she said she had to finish making applesauce before she could go to the doctor...

*sigh* What can ya do?

Oh nnoooo!!! Not the duck tape!!! Anything but that! LOL (((Mother and all)))). Sorry about being MIA. I had so much going on...family problems with the grandson again, helping a friend set up a new board, canning, gardening, DH got sick, i got double pneumonia...it just all snowballed on me till I finally had to make a prayerful decision and cut back. yall have been nothing but kind to me since day one, so here I am, the black sheep is back in the fold. bouquetdarlene2sorry And Babysteps found me and told me she was going to come over here annd tell Mother on me lol! But that was sooo sweet...I had to come after putting the doctor in his place..again...and say Hi and beg for forgiveness...especially from Darlene who has put up with so much outta me that she should be the one ducktaping and smacking me, not Mother lol. Okay...I'm off to read and catch up around here.

((((Everybody))))

Q

Q... I am SO glad to know that you are okay despite all the problems you've had. I don't mind you being MIA as long as you let us know from time to time that you are still out there kicking. LOL I'm SURE glad you checked back in.

(((((Quiltys)))))

bighug

Glad to know you didn't leave us. Sorry you and dh have been sick, hope the family problems worked themselves out and all is well now with Guilty and family.

I agree with Mother next time let us know so we can be praying for you number one and so that we won't worry.

star Soooooo glad to hear you are[ basically] doing OK. It IS a busy time with harvest and all but for many of us....a time to hurry up and finish what we have begun here.... Add to that the usual mix of family and all..... twister

MtRider (((Q)))

thanks All for the hugs and kind words. Yep, it's been like twister around here for awhile between the canning, running to town for the doctor, family was here (son, dil, and 2 small grandkids lol) too. It was good to get to play with the youngest grandson too, who we hadn't seen yet in person! Grandma got pleanty of pictures though lol. I have added one to this post for yall to see them. Still trying to catch up on the reading here...I am so sorry I missed the trip to Darlenes, but doc still wont let me travel anyways. frown

Now, off to sift through all those yummy recipes to find some good things to cook this week! Yall have a great week-end!

Q

1283-100_0138.jpg

GOODMORNINGPUPPYINBOX.gif

I'm so glad you are back and glad you and your DH are both much better now. It is not fun to be sick anytime.

That is a great picture, THANKSFORSHARINGGIRLS.gif it with us. smile I'm happy for you that you were able to have a good time with the little ones.

YOUTAKECAREOFYOUNOW.gif

WELCOMEBACKWEMISSEDYOU.gif

HUGSMOUSEINSUGAR.gifHAVEAGOODDAY1.gif

Archived