MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

DH is home and surgery went well

SueC

DH has had the surgery to correct his hammer toe and is getting around really well (I haven't told him yet, but I think he might be ok to help with packing rofl) it has been a long weekend and we are only up to Sunday morning! The drive to the hospital, the day it self, long drive home - we are all rather tired.

Next weekend we drive 3.5 hours south east for a job interview, then on the Monday DH has to go back to see the surgeon (4.5) hours north of here, the following Thursday (11 December) we have to be 2 hours south of here to check out a town I have been offered a transfer to. There will be a few miles travelled! and after it is all over we will know where we are moving so we can start to pack and move house by the 8th January.

I am so glad that your husband's surgery went well. Also hope that you get the job. Lot's of driving ahead of you.

BTW, I went to see "Australia" on Thanksgiving evening and thought it was excellent. I especially wanted to see it on the big screen for the scenery shots. What a vast land!

Archived