MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Hi from Alaska

skiffgirl

I just wanted to say hi.

I found you wonderful ladies through the survival podcast forum. You were mentioned there and I had to come on over and see what she was talking about. what a great place and a great group of like minded people. I grew up in Alaska and find myself actually ahead of the game a little on the stock pilling food thing because that is just the way we live. we get most of our meat through hunting and fishing in the summer and freeze it for the winter. We are working of stock pilling other stuff now though and getting our BOB ready.

WELCOME!!!!!

This place is awesome as you will soon see. There is a little bit of something for every aspect of life and you will soon find youself calling it home. If you get a chance make sure to check out fireside too....lots of good story reading but you will get hooked.

Glad to have a new sister!!!!

PS....would love to know more about that survival podcast forum you were talking about if you want to PM me

welcomeflowrs.gif

Wonderful to have you here! Alaskans seem to have a natural understanding of prepping for the future, so many have learned some great skills to share.

**lessee, now... how many do we have from Alaska now???** scratchhead.gif

You're welcome to post the info about the survival podcast forum.

:)

GOOD MORNING SKIFFGIRL Welcome to the family of Mrs.Survival. We are like a family in that we all are different, from different places and have different skills and expericences to share with others. We are all like friends, we draw different things we need from many. I look forward to getting to know you and learning from you.

cleanheart

Hi

Thanks for the welcome.

A couple people asked about the survival podcast. You can find it at www.thesurvivalpodcast.com

It is a show that I found on iTunes and it has really changed the way I think and do things. It is done by a guy in Texas named Jack Spirco. He is very knowledgeable about survival and prepping and He also has interesting insight on the state of the economy.

there are a whole bunch of people that listen to his show and they have created a forum that is very active and has some very interesting informative stuff on it.

Again thank you for the welcome, this is a great forum also. :D

Archived