MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Scheduled chats?

Louis1

One of our Moderators purchased a chat program for us. I need to get with her to figure out how I get it downloaded and then have MountainMommy install it on the site. Untill then, I guess the shoutbox will work.

:huh::o:D

Well...looks as if the Chief Chat Dude has spoken.... B)

Let's see, we could discuss the latest manicure techniques... :nail:

or....we could discuss the newest dance steps ... :darlenedance:

Maybe SnapshotMiki's bookstore friend...whom she says rides a bike to work every morning... :24:

No?? well, let's see.... how about.....

AMMUNITION

1. Shortages
  2. Comparisons
  3. Cost
  4. Proper Storage
  5. etc...

This is a very important subject, I hope it will be a great chat subject!! See y'all there!! (Tomorrow night-Thursday).

We are thinking about tomorrow night at 8:30 EST.

ARGH, that'd be 2.30am for the Europeans.

Like Homemaker, is there a way to read them later on?

Usually it will be visible if there wasnt a whole lot of chatting afterwords or a zillion pics posted by our dear Leah having fun . I have been running through the shoutbox to check and see whats going on since I havent been here much lately and usually can catch all of the previous nites chat if there was any, when I have gone and looked!

Darlene it would be terrific if you can arrange for the actual chat system you got to put on this new site. Thankyou so much!.

Ammo is good. Also, archery stuff if you have any. What you favor for it perhaps and ingenious innovation for safe storage that doesnt take an hour to get open to use said items!

The chat was a great success and we had a great group. Thank you to Louis for the encouragement to do so. :)

I'm hoping we'll continue to do this, so.... let's have some feed back on the next topic (so I don't have to come up with it) :D

Some possibilities....

Hunting Season (individual state laws, your game, processing the harvest, etc...)

Fall Gardening

Chickens (breeds, processing, incubation, spur removal,egg production)

It does NOT have to be one of these, these are just some possibilities...what others can you think of? What would you like to discuss?

I had a great time at chat. I've missed them.

Other possible subjects are:

Winter gardening (growing foods inside, greenhouses, sprouts, etc....)

Stealth gardening (hiding plants, wild food foraging)

Non-Electric living (skills, knowledge, products)

Living without or on very minimal funds

Necessary skills, knowledge, talents, apptitudes, and etc.to build a cohesive survival team

:) Thanks for suggesting this, Louis

:bighug2:

Alrighty folks....in preparation for the upcoming scheduled Thursday night chat in the shoutbox....

Please submit your ideas for the TOPIC of the night. :D

So far we've done -

Ammunition (shortages, prices, supplies, etc...)

How to Build a Survival Team

What other thoughts do you have??? We're all ears! :)

Archived