MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

DH got a good report from his scans!

SueC

David had scans early this week and we have been not so patiently waiting for the results.

The good news is the remaining lesions on the lung are shrinking!!!!!!

And all other bits they look at it are ok too!

This was definitely an early christmas present!!

Thank God! This is great news! multistars.gif

I was thinking of you earlier this week, wondering how your family was doing going into the holidays. I know you must be working hard, and I'm not sure which girls are home and which are not, and if Hubby can work, or if he's sidelined at home. Are you involved in a church there where Hubby can help?

Thanks for the update, and may your Hubby continue to improve and fight the cancer.

grouphugg.gif

2 girls are home - 1 DD in far north Australia and we will catch up one day after the new year before she heads back that way. She will be working at a folk festival over Christmas. The other stray - I mean DD = will have a cold Christmas in Texas, with a chance of a white Christmas in Illinois. It depends on where my Bro and SIL go.

But we will also share the day with my Mum - propbably have the day at her place as she has a dishwasher :)

Work wise - yes I am busy. David is getting involved with a Thursday service at our local church, plus other church things during the week. So he is settling into life nicely!

Archived