MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

I can't stand it anymore!!!

Deerslayer

I can't hardly stand it anymore!!! I am sooooo jealous that ya'll are getting together at Darlene's house :blah: I WANT to be a nice person and hope ya'll have fun --but I am finding it VERY difficult!!! :happy0203:

Why, oh why, does Darlene have to live way out there?? :tapfoot: Why can't she live in the middle of the country? :sad-smiley-012: Why didn't I plan on going? :cheeky-smiley-067: WHY, WHY, WHY!!!!

In the mean time, I will :pray: to be a better person--but right now I am just jealous--and I don't care WHO knows it!!!! :sassing:

well--that makes me feel a little better---- :grinning-smiley-044: ---maybe sometime we can get together--i don't think we are that far from each other!!

Completely on Deerslayer's side in this. Ya'll oughtta come over here and camp in the house and grounds of my BOL.

Come one, it's just a tiny transatlantic flight. No biggie :24:

Yeah, but we'd have to leave all our prep stuff at home! Where's the fun in that????? <_<

Unless you'll show us how to make everything from scratch... ;)

:happy0203:

I'm just patiently waiting for everyone to get back with some good stories for us poor unlucky ones. I havent been here long, but I just know that WormGuy will have some hilarious tales to make us forget our envy! Who knows- maybe the ladies will have some things to tell on him too! Hey Stephanie... if yall do some quilting, take a picture for me PLEASE. :curtsey: I know that you are all having a grand time, and we miss you. Everyone have a safe journey home.

Hey Deer....we should plan to go to next one and "carpool"....you'd have to come through this direction to get to D's right??? Oh what fun we could have on the way!! (or trouble we could find.... :happy0203: )

i figure a whole bunch of us could do that anewme--it would be fun--start saving bail money now!!!! :happy0203:

So, how close is everyone? I know where Dee is (we'll be in ND right before Christmas for a wedding but not sure the route, will keep you posted), Cat, and gofish as well. I think Citychic is close to us also, so that's 5 of us that could meet up fairly quickly and centrally. Just say...... :Blushing::whistling:

i am in the texas panhandle--but we are also all over the country at different times--i love to travel--so i am good to go a whole lot of different places

Archived