MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Tuesday's Traveling

Annarchy

Good morning,

It does not look like the sun has come up yet. It is quiet in this hotel room on the border of Oregon and Washington. My dear brothers still sleep before we head back home today.

I wanted to say "HI" to C4C & Violet, wish I had more time, so we could meet up for tea. :gathering:

The 1,400 mile trip up here was full of adventure. A dust storm swooped across the highway and later we drove into a blizzard! 3 inches of snow in 15 minutes. (Yes, we got pictures!!!) 85 degrees in LA, 28-40 degrees in WA

We are having a lovely visit with my sister. :wub:

How is the day going for everyone else?

Glad you are having a wonderful visit. It is good that the four of you could get together. I wish you would have had more time, but this is making memories. Be careful returning home and enjoy. I sure being in the car with two brothers is a trip in itself.:eclipsee_Victoria:

Glad you are having a good time! The weather here has been warm and windy. It seems like the wind has been howling for 2 weeks now. Luckily, the temps are in the high 50's low 60's. Unheard of for this time of year in the midwest.

Have a safe trip driving back home!

Oh my, forgot to update this. Thank you all for the well wishes and prayers. Mon-Tues drove up, visited Tues & Wed-Thurs drove back. I got home Thursday at 8pm.

On the drive up we hit a snow storm

Snow.jpg

the break in the storm

StormBreak.jpg

Colorado River

ColRiver.jpg

Last sighting of Mount Shasta

MtShasta.jpg

Archived