MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

this is not a survival topic on food or cakes and i was not even going to share but i have come to think of this place and everyone here as family and thought i would share what helps me when i'm stressed or worried or upset.

I got back in to makeing cakes and desserts I do cakes mostly for my kids. 21 years ago I took course 1 on cake decorating well with 2 very small kids in the hous the icing would get eatin off the cakes so I stoped making them now my youngest is older and nows better I took course 1 and 2 with my almost 21 year old daughter (boy the years have gone by so fast) I still want to do course 3 and 4 someday

here is the link to my facebook fun page if you like what you see and would like to stay updated on what I do just hit the like button

http://www.facebook.com/cakesbyshirleyklotz

COOL! An "Angry Birds" cake? My Son-in-law would love that! LOL

Nice work! :bouquet:

"Survival" means anything, even day-to-day stress survival. And food is food. :happy0203: Post away!!!

i would love a second kitchen or just a room to make cakes in and keep all my stuff but for know i am thankful for what i have and when Gods ready i will get something bigger. thanks for the nice comant and maybe one day you will pick it up again

Thanks for sharing your cakes. They look delicious!!! :yum3:

I feel like this is family too and I like to see what other interests we have. And it sounds like making cakes help you to 'survive' in other ways. But now I want a cupcake. Really, really want a cupcake. Chocolate.

Actually I think this is a survival topic. You said you do this when you are tired or stressed. Well, during a SHTF situation we are all going to need something to help us get throught the bad times. You have to have something to help you to relax. Mine is gardening or reading. There has to be some point in the day where you are doing something...fun. BTW, your cakes are lovely Shirley.