MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Thanking God tonight.

oh my, glad no one got hurt. Nothing like having your heart in your throat as you listen to your DD's words over the distance, which also keeps you from actually strangling the driver right???? My son once flipped his bright yellow truck , falling asleep from jet lag after returning from Riyahd , when he fell asleep driving back from a walmart run to his base in NC, wheel hit the roadside ditch by a field and flipped and rolled several times. He woke up covered in glass in the cab with the EMS guys checking his vitals and he called me later to assure me he was fine. I was 3000 miles away. Not much you can do except be glad they made it out ok. He was actually able to repair the truck as it did not twist the frame luckily. But that scared me too. Moms are made that way. Yet you can only say so much about it. Yep, guardian angels are very helpful.

Get those brakes fixed too! Or park that puppy til you can. Your angels are already working overtime I think. :wink (2):

Glad you are all ok. :grouphug:

Edited by arby

The brakes on my car are fixed. Dh fixed them the day after they went out.

DD1 was with a friend. Her friends car just got out of the shop and he said he lost the power steering for moment and he over compensated and hit the side of the road.

They had just stoped at a intersection so they were doning less that 30mph. All this happened before dark.

She is sore today but other than that all 5 of them are OK.

Maybe not the driver. Now that she know's he's safe his Mom is going to kill him.

As soon as he heard they had flipped the car Dh was getting dressed to go rescue his baby.

What a scary situation! I'm so glad that everyone is okay. Hubby and I just had a minor fender bender an hour and a half ago. The young man that rear-ended us was terrified. It was his first accident and he was driving his sister's car with only a learner's permit. He was trying to do a favor for his co-workers by transporting them home. We felt sorry for him...but we are extremely glad that the car was insured.

• 4 weeks later...

Is is wonderful to be reminded from time to time, how good God is. I don't think I would have wanted to be scared first in order to be reminded though. Glad everything is okay.