MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Jabbed? You're NOT Immune! We are living on "Animal Farm."

This is why you should always have hard copies or screen shots of important information. Especially if that information is coming from the "pigs" living in the "farmhouse."

If you have lived this long and not read "Animal Farm," NOW would be a good time to do it!!!

CDC Changes Definition of Vaccine So It Can’t Be ‘Interpreted to Mean That Vaccines Are 100% Effective’

BY MEILING LEE   
September 9, 2021 Updated: September 10, 2021

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recently revised its definition for vaccine and vaccination on one of its web pages, saying that the new definition is “more transparent” and can’t be misinterpreted.

“While there have been slight changes in wording over time to the definition of ‘vaccine’ on CDC’s website, those haven’t impacted the overall definition,” a CDC spokesperson told The Epoch Times via email.

“The previous definition at Immunization Basics | CDC could be interpreted to mean that vaccines are 100% effective, which has never been the case for any vaccine, so the current definition is more transparent, and also describes the ways in which vaccines can be administered.”

From 2015 to Aug. 31, 2021, a vaccine was defined as “a product that stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease, protecting the person from that disease” and vaccination was “the act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce immunity to a specific disease.”

Earlier versions of a vaccine definition also included “immunity” in its definition.

The new definition for the vaccine now reads, “A preparation that is used to stimulate the body’s immune response against diseases,” while vaccination is “the act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce protection from a specific disease.”

While supporters of the CDC’s revision say that it’s natural to revise the definition as the science evolves, opponents say the changes have nothing to do with the evolution of science. Rather, the CDC is making the revision in response to the current COVID-19 vaccines being less effective against the Delta variant.

Emmy Award-winning investigative reporter and Epoch Times contributor Sharyl Attkisson said the new definition was made to “meet the declining ability of some of today’s ‘vaccines,’ including the COVID-19 vaccine,” adding that “after the COVID-19 vaccines were introduced, and it was discovered they do not necessarily ‘prevent disease’ or ‘provide immunity,’ CDC altered the definition of vaccines again to say that they merely ‘produce protection.’

Complete article in this PDF................  CDC Changes Definition of Vaccine So It Can’t Be ‘Interpreted to Mean That Vaccines Are 100% Effective’.pdf

• Sad 2

Read Animal Farm for High School in the 1970s.

Also 1984.

I had recent phone call appt with my GP and asked something about the last flu/influenza vax before the big C start.

I am in EU and do not know if flu shots in USA also where bit later that year. Anyone remember this?

• Like 2

I'm older than dirt so of course I understood that. Abbott and Costello. :D

Who is going to protect the unvaccinated from all of that crud the vaccinated are sloughing off? Not just regular crud but medically enhanced crud. The tide will turn then they will be the ones ostracized.   

• Like 4
4 hours ago, Homesteader said:

who will protect the vaccinated from the vaccinated.

The WHO of course! (World Health Organization) And our "lord and savior" Dr. Anthony Fauci!!!  :bow:

OTOH, all he can do is tell everyone to wear two (or more) masks and stay a football field's length away from everyone!!!  :blah:

How did we get here??? FEAR!!!  :baseballbat:

How will be get there (medical freedom)??? When common sense becomes common again.  :misc-smiley-231:

How will that happen??? :americanflag:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Not only that, but who will protect the unvaccinated from all the illegals coming over the boarder. They don't have to get tested and they are exempt from getting vaccinated. I know for a fact that at least half of them have corvid and are being let loose all over the united states. I am not vaccinated, not going to get the jab and I have not been wearing a mask as it has been proving they don't work. Great for the flu though. Speaking of flu, the reason there was no flu season is because last year when someone got the flu and was put in hospital, if they died from flu (not corvid) as over 2000 or more die each year from flu, It was blamed on corvid for the 35% increase in the amount of money the government had the insurance companies pay out. So a lot of people that did not have corvid, died from corvid. This has already been reported but nothing this administration will do about it. I personally know someone that their brother passed away from a lung condition and never tested positive for corvid and was tested 3 times. The death cert. said he died of corvid. Friend forced the state to change the death cert. to what he really died from and proved he did not have corvid. They changed it. 

I will wear a mask in certain stores only because they are over crowded. I do try to stay out of those stores, but sometimes I don't have a choice. I use a lot of hand sanitizer, and carry wipes to wipe down the baskets. As soon as I leave the store I use both wipes and hand sanitizer before getting in car and as soon as I get home I wash hands before getting anything out of car and again after I get everything out of car. So far that has worked for me. But for the most part I try to do things on line and have it delivered. 

• Like 4

there are quite a few virologists who fear just as giving out antibiotics when not necessary creates "super bugs" that the covid shots will create bigger and badder super-covids.  if you go to website americasfrontlinedoctors.org you can get hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin thru their docs.  no insurance will pay of course.  doc televisit $90 then they can prescribe and you can order.  if interested i wouldnt wait too long incase TPTB outlaw telemedicine or pull their licenses or some such skulduggery.  you need not have symptoms to get prescribed...these are preventative and early treatment options

• Thanks 6
4 hours ago, kappydell said:

if you go to website americasfrontlinedoctors.org you can get hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin thru their docs.  no insurance will pay of course.  doc televisit $90 then they can prescribe and you can order.  if interested i wouldnt wait too long incase TPTB outlaw telemedicine or pull their licenses or some such skulduggery.  you need not have symptoms to get prescribed...these are preventative and early treatment options

thank you very much for this info! :hug3:

On 9/16/2021 at 8:07 AM, Homesteader said:

Saying of the day (think .... who's on first base, if you're that old):

If the vaccine does not protect the vaccinated from the unvaccinated, and all the unvaccinated get vaccinated, who will protect the vaccinated from the vaccinated.

Yeah, I'm that old.  :lol:   And yeah.....if anyone is thinking logically these past [nearly] 2 yrs  ....we're all doing this:   :sassing:   :banghead:     :scratchhead:  :misc-smiley-231::cheeky-smiley-067:

MtRider  :gaah:    AND .....  :behindsofa:  

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
On 9/16/2021 at 7:07 AM, Homesteader said:

Saying of the day (think .... who's on first base, if you're that old):

If the vaccine does not protect the vaccinated from the unvaccinated, and all the unvaccinated get vaccinated, who will protect the vaccinated from the vaccinated.

I'm going to post a video by The Babylon Bee over in the Humor forum. It is a different subject, but, it IS based on Abbott & Costello's "Who's on First" routine. I think you will enjoy it. :D :hidingsmile::whistling:

ETA: Here's the link. https://www.mrssurvival.com/topic/56045-coaches-struggle-with-using-pronouns/

Edited by Midnightmom
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I know I posted this in another thread, but I think this is where it really belongs. I mean, if they have changed the definition of "vaxxination" doesn't it also make sense (said tongue-in-cheek) that they would also get rid of any "incriminating" evidence or food for thought to the contrary of the official position?

12 hours ago, Midnightmom said:

I chose this video to share out of all the available ones because most of the others were reports from MSM, "health" channels, political hacks, etc who all agreed with this new censorship. :banghead:

YouTube To BAN All "Vaccine Misinformation" Videos

ALL vaccines! Any claims about any vaccines "causing" any adverse effects. (Probably retroactively, too.)

• Thanks 2