MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Girlfriends

Freetobeme

To all the wonderful ladies here at MrsS...

God did not intend for us to be all rich, beautiful, or great alone; but he does intend for us all to be friends.

HAPPY GIRLFRIEND'S DAY!

Good times are even better when they're shared.

A good long talk can cure almost anything.

Everyone needs someone with whom to share her secrets.

Listening is just as important as talking.

An understanding friend is better than a therapist;

And cheaper too!

On my way in to work I was praying for those of you who have asked and I got to thinking that the women here are all friends... funny because most of us have never seen each other or even talked on the phone, but regardless we are still friends. Happy Girl Friends Day !!!!

Quote:
On my way in to work I was praying for those of you who have asked and I got to thinking that the women here are all friends... funny because most of us have never seen each other or even talked on the phone, but regardless we are still friends. Happy Girl Friends Day !!!!

That is soooooooo sweet spider!

Happy Girlfriends Day to each and every one of you.

A good friend loves you even when they find out you are not perfect. I feel we have that here. We are very "human" and are not afraid of it....... isn't it great?

I am on a never ending quest to be the best kind of person I know how to be, and I think you are all in that boat with me.

Have a great day!!!!!!

Quote:
A good friend loves you even when they find out you are not perfect. I feel we have that here. We are very "human" and are not afraid of it....... isn't it great?

No truer words could have been said, Lois...

(((((((MrsS ladies)))))))

Even after all these years, this site continues to find a way to make me fall more and more in love with it every day...and that's obviously because of everyone here!

Where else but here can a person be herself and still be accepted. In my mind when I 'see' all of you as I read, all I see is a family of sisterfriends. I haven't been here long but that's how I feel. Here is the first place I come each morning and here is the last place I leave each night.

Texmex

Add me to the late list. I am so very lucky to have found each and every one of you. I was looking for topics on survival when somehow I got directed here. At that time I didn't realize just how much you great group of women have helped me to survive just living sometimes. Happy girlfriends day to all of you.

Archived