MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Soothing Sunday

mommafitz

Good morning mommafitz, everyone. It's overcast here too and the temperature is 67 as I write. We're going to have a high of 81 too so a day very similar to yours it sounds like.

Not a whole lot planned here today. I have grape juice straining in the fridge and plan to get some jelly made from it sometime. Not much jelly eaten around here so one batch will be all I make.

Have a great day everyone!

Both of my sons are in town this weekend. The younger one has to leave today and is flying to Japan Tues. The older one is here until the end of the month then returns to Okinawa. We spent some time with extended family at my DD's yesterday to celebrate a cluster of Aug. birthdays. My DD's MIL, my youngest DS, and my kids' step-mother all have birthdays within a few days of each other. My SIL's birthday is close to the end of the month.

We had a brunch celebration and I made a southwestern quiche and a fruit salad. Everyone brought food, so there was a ton left over.

The boys and my niece and I escaped to see a movie (Taladega Nights), then went back for awhile.

Today, we are just relaxing.

We are driving into the city today (San Fran) to visit dh's mom and dad and to see a bil and family whom we haven't seen for 3 years. They've moved back from Huntsville Alabama. We get to see 2 nieces.. one whom I've never met and a second that we haven't seen since she was a baby. I'm excited!

If this pic shows up, this is our trailer, that I mentioned was not the green we were hoping for. Where it is white, is going to be a very dark green. So much more work to do! p><p> Yesterday we found icky things in Cooper

Sounds like everyone is having a great weekend, hope it stays great!

Blessed Be.

our weather is nice today, i woke up at 9:30 with the sun in my face, and a baby babbling away in her crib. Pat got to talk on the ohone with his favorite musician, the guy who made him wanna play bass in the first place and so pat is a very happy guy. Morrigan is in a very chipper mood today, she is playing with her toys, while i drink coffee, and pat watches a movie.

its funny you mention fishing, as pat and i were talking about getting some poles and equipment and go fishing with the girls.

Stephenie, doesnt it always seem that when you have family plans there is never enough hours in a day?

Dogmom, my 2 nieces were just here for a visit, but no visit is ever long enough it seems! My in laws are still talking about how sweet nad beautiful, they are. lol. my SIL was saying yesterday that all she has heard for days was "Baya Baya Baya Baya!" lol

Wiccad: your picture shows up well. how big is your trailer? a friend just moved into a 2 bedroom double wide one, and it is really nice. she has 8 acres to go with it. (lucky girl!! lol)

Snowmom, do you ever wonder why they even put the christmas decorations away? they bring them out so early, it makes me wonder why bother packing them up. lol

my plans for the day are just to drink a lot of coffee, and clean the house. i have been slacking off. i know flylady sais to get dressed to shoes, but i feel much more at home with out them. the only reason i ever wear shoes inthe house is if my floor is too crummy. i cant stand having things stuck to my feet, so if i am wearing shoes, i am not happy with my house. today, i wear the shoes. lol

I think it's 16' x 70', plus the add on that's in the pic. I'd love to have it on property, I hate having neighbors so close and having to have everything we want to do approved by the "park" owners. (no blue, they hate blue:()

Archived