MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Introduction

Chick_with_Gun

Just thought I'd introduce myself. I found this site by way of a new member over at WarRifles, where I am one of three female moderators over there. (yay women!)

This looks like a pretty interesting and informative site and when I get more time, I will have to read more.

Cheers!

Quote:
knowing darlene... it was her!

welcome.

Well westie, you were starting to get a little outta control here so I figured I'd go find me another chick with a gun, and waddaya know! I hit the jackpot!

rofl

Welcome CWG, we're really happy to meet you and I know that I'm enjoying the enormous amount of information y'all have at your site.

Us *chicas* with guns need to stick together...I dunno about you, but my children think it's kewl and my extended family think I'm nuts (except my daddy of course, but then again, I'm most like him...lol)

If ya ever need a thing, let us know.

what only cheese and butter? no bread? and NO wine? humph..

where are my chocolate squirters? who stole my chocolate squirt guns?

well I will have to bring out the big guns then....

now where did I put them?

**Cat ducks out of the playhouse armed with her Super-Duper-Super-Soaker filled with grape jello and takes aim at Darlene...**

If Westie's got *chocolate* in them thar guns, I think it's time to give 'em BACK!!!

Chick with Gun!

1.gif

welcome!

Thanks for all the warm welcomes!!

A little about myself... I am 36 years old, I have a son who just turned 2 years old, three cats, I'm divorced, but have a fiance who is also an Admin over at WR, my dad was in the military (USMC) as well as my uncles and granddads, I grew up around guns, served time at an all-girls Catholic boarding school for 12 years, college grad, I keep busy with raising my son, running my web design / SEO / graphic art business, I am also a writer, promoting my fiance's book Workbench AR-15 Project ... other than that... I am just a good old fashioned American woman.

Cheers!

Archived