MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Well...I'll be darn...

zinger

:cool1: I just hit my 100th post and officially became a "Family Member". I came out of lurkdom on a Westie/Darlene thread and hit my milestone responding to another Westie comment. I told Westie at the beginning she would have to drag me around behind her kicking and screaming. Hah! I'm sure if you ask Necie, Pixie, MtRider and a few others they would laugh at the thought of me being shy. Love MrsS...love ya'll. THANKS for allowing me to be part of the gang!

so as of now.. you are at 108... on your way to your second hundred! and you thought all you were gonna do was post an intro! ha!

[[zinger]]

I think Westbrook was my first post and Darlene around my 100th. I think it is a conspiracy They snag you and won't let you go...not that I want to be let go I love it here.

So welcome from one new family member to another.

Oops! Look at that.... closer and closer I am, I am. happy02

MM, you are doing sooooo gooood, and you will catch up to me if you really work hard. smile So, I will have to keep posting a lot. smile

Thanks again for putting my Avatar in. smilethGR5FGirly5FHugs.jpg :jumping2:

Heheheh.....

oh, hey, Zinger? Welcome to the family! :welcome:

Hi Joni, welcomeinpurple.gif and you will get there one day, just keep posting. smile

MM, are you sure you can't do smileandgiglesbears.jpg I was sure you would know how to do it. smile How about thtags88ur.gif and HAVEANICEDAY8.gif or seeya.gif

I really need to get going as I need to feedme breakfast. smile

thhugdfrommetouanimals-2.gif

Archived