MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Sunday, Sunday

SueC

Hi every one

It is finally quiet here. It seems to have been a long week, the workers finally finished the roof on Wednesday and it looks nice. I picked up No 2 DD from the train on Thursday night, of course it was late. I think that is pre-requisite of meeting night trains! And DH has left to take her to Brisbane, she will fly back to Cairns tomorrow and he hasn't decided whether he will come home Monday or Tuesday night. She was alot more relaxed today after all the stress of arranging her friends wedding.

Church this morning was good, and the afternoon seemed to fly away. Now it is early evening and I hope I can get youngest into bed at a reasonable time and have some time to work on my assignment. Have a great and blessed day

Sue

Good Sunday morning everyone. balloons May we all enjoy the spirit of the day. Have to finish up spring cleaning and canning. The 'cat' has been away; and the mouse has been verrrry busy. Did 3 finish up prep runs; got the chicken and then pintos canned. Been fertilizing and weeding. Boy I love staying home. Merry April 1st!!

GoodMorning2dogs2.gif everyone.

Today it is raining more. umbrellasmilef.gif I think it rained most of yesterday and last night. Not a hard rain, just a nice easy rain, which is what we need. smile The temp right now is 38 degrees and our high is to reach 45, from the looks of the Weather Bug, we could get some snow tomorrow or Tuesday. 18.gif

This morning I have some bacon.jpg , ScrambledEggs.jpg , pancakes1.jpg , fruit.jpg , OrangeButterCoffeeCake.jpg , COFFEEBLUECUP.gif , hotchocolate2.jpg , TEAINGLASSCUP.jpg and milk2.jpg, so be sure and help yourselves. smile

I've been doing so much coughing and all that I am not going to go to church this morning. I would just disturb everyone and that wouldn't be so good. frown Think I'll call my sister and talk for a few minutes. smile

You all take care and HAVEANICEDAYSUN.gif

Mornin' ya'll!!!!! wazzup

I'm trying to get use to the new decorations around here but it ain't easy! wink

My Real Life is sooper busy right now. I don't get to visit here like I used to. Did anyone even notice I have been gone? blush If not, that's okay. As long as my family notices any absences here at home, I'm doing okay. rofl

I hope everyone is doing great. I'm trying to catch up on the world news and things are looking unsettled. Please everyone take care. I'm going to read more of the prep threads here this morning.

I miss you guys!!!!

bighugmissyou

mommafitz

Of course we missed you Mommafitz! I know what you mean about being super busy, could sure use some down time but that's not going to happen anytime soon so gotta just keep moving. Hope things settle down for you quickly. grouphug

Good morning to you too Snowmom, and everyone else! It's a very pretty day so far, the snow stopped late on Friday night and then yesterday the sun beat down quite hard and melted a great deal of the snow. Now the yards and some roads are just slushy messes and we're supposed to have rain mixed with snow tomorrow. Pray that it holds off until I get back home from the doctor.

Well, gotta go and fix breakfast for the others. I'll see ya later!

Yep, I'd noticed you hadn't posted lately mommafitz but was hoping "real life" had just gotten busy for awhile and you'd be back when you could....AND here you are! bighug

It's another rainy, 39 degree day here. It's supposed to stay this way another week and then start straightening up. I hate no sunshine but I keep telling myself if April showers bring May flowers we should have an amazing number of beauties this year! bouquetbouquetbouquet

Not much going on here today which is ok with me.

You all have a great one!!! bighug

Rainy here today, but we need it. Maybe it will get some of the pollen out of the air! My lilac bush is blooming! I love that smell. Fried chicken for lunch and boiled a few pieces for this poor old dog since I'm not sure what kind of can food is left to buy! Not going to do much today, just be lazy maybe work on a quilt. Everyone have a good day.

My chicks and I spent the day with my sister and my two nieces...I have not seen them in almost 11 years. We drove to Ashville, NC., from Ky. and she from Damascus MD. It's just for one day, but it has been wonderful!!!

Archived