MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

My Dad

SueC

many of you will recall me asking for prayer for my Dad back at the beginning of the year. The following is an email I just got from him

Herewith Good News!

All the prayers for me when I was in Hospital in January, and for which I am most grateful, have been answered!

While in Hospital, all the echograms and ultrasounds and other tests showed that one of the walls of the heart was quite thick, and that the ventricle in that quarter was much resricted in capacity. Because of that, a more comprehensive test to see just how the heart was performing was requested.

This was a myocardial perfusion scan over at the P.A. Hospital.

Because of a foulup, I did not receive the first appiontment, so it took until early April before this scan was done.

This one entailed being injected with a radio-active dye, being scanned at all angles with the biggest "camera" I've ever seen,(and been placed within!} for thirty minutes of real heart pumping action! After this, it was onto a treadmill for a pretty solid stess test. Then, another dose of the same dye, and another thirty minutes of scan to check the difference..

Yesterday, I saw the Hospital cardiologist, who was quite surprised to find that the results showed that now, (April 05) the heart appeared to be normal, apart from a very small

area, about the size of a small fingernail, which he considered to be of no danger or consequence.

Love,

Dad

As you can all imagine we are thrilled with this news. He has bpraying for new heart in that time and this new scan would indicate that he got it!

Thanks everyone for your prayers and support through this!

bighug

PraisetheLord3.jpg I'm so happy for your dad and all your family. smile Give him extra th6dee1705-2.gif for us here. smile

thGR5FGirly5FHugs.jpg this one is for you. smileth79-1.gif so much for letting us know.

Archived