MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

It's been a long time...

LivinSimple

Hi everyone. It's been a long time since I've been here. Things have been very crazy in my life but in a good way I guess. I've been working full time, running the homestead while hubby is truck driving over the road, canning and freezing everything I can get my hands on.

I've been having some very uneasy feelings about the way the economy is going, prices going up and all of that. So I have been prepping as much as money will allow. I think that is mostly what brings me back here.

There are always so many good ideas here on this board and so many wonderful people willing to share.

I can't make any promises but I'll do my best to get in here and visit more often.

I'm so very thankful that Darlene has kept this board up and running.

Dianna

welcome4 BACK!

Of course we know who you are silly! And I always love the bunny in your siggy.

Lots of us have had that odd feeling,always better safe than sorry huh?

Girlfriend, so much has happened, start reading! Eek.gif

welcome back Dianna is dh still with the same company we discussed in our letters and has it gotten any better with them as he has gotten more experience ? glad to see that you have been productive and acting on that feeling of unease as well hope you can find time to hang out more often

Yes, Pauline, he is still with the same company. His 1 year is up the first of November and he has been looking for another company. This one is finally starting to treat him better but the pay is horrible.

I miss your letters. We need to sit down and write again when we have the time.

Oh my! Was doing the morning scroll through active topics coffee2 and a name jumped out. A name I've been waiting to see for a long, long time. Stopped me in my tracks... girl ... About time you got yerself back here!! So glad to hear things going well you busy bee you!! Makes us all happy to see friends return home.

Ahem... several other MsS MIA out there... "Come out, come out whereever you are"; "Here kitty kitty"; "Peek aboo, we'd love to see you post"; Free chocolate?".... well shoot what does it take to get folks to come play, share ideas, or give updates. Most of us do not bite. LOL

bighugbouquetgrouphug

Hey, I just caught this, WELCOME HOME LS. I'm glad to see you back again. Hope you can stay a while. Yeah, we've all been a bit uneasy lately. When You've had a chance to catch up, jump in and chat with us. grin

bighug

Archived