MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Hello!

Suz

Hello everyone, another lurker coming in from the cold!

I am a married mother of 3 (ages 16, 5 & 2) chief cook and bottle washer as my husband is a truck driver. Currently living in a very old (c. 1860) home. Typical activities are gardening/cooking/canning, hauling the kids around, quilting, reading and trying to keep the house clean.

I look forward to being part of Mrs. S. and getting to know all you wonderful people! smile

Suz

Originally Posted By: Suz
Hello everyone, another lurker coming in from the cold!

I am a married mother of 3 (ages 16, 5 & 2) chief cook and bottle washer as my husband is a truck driver. Currently living in a very old (c. 1860) home. Typical activities are gardening/cooking/canning, hauling the kids around, quilting, reading and trying to keep the house clean.

I look forward to being part of Mrs. S. and getting to know all you wonderful people! smile

Suz

Glad you came in from the cold chica!
Welcome to the bunch! Your gonna like here.
This is a great place to be to share ideas and try things out.

Glad your here!
welcome6loveplace

Clean... house? dustingvacuuminglaundryclotheslineDarleneSwoon

Welcome! ...even if you do have a clean house...

Sooooooo. you want to know us do you? You will change your mind after Westie gets done going through your things looking for the chocolate. rofl

Good to have you with us. bighug

wormie

John

thank you all so much for a warm welcome! Westie can have ALL of my choco as i am starting to get way too much junk in the trunk lol

Our yard is actually more interesting then the outside, we have glass items washing up at the *tiny* stream. Sadly, the inside was stripped of all personality. The kids try to add charm with the crayons on the walls and trails of junk.

I am sure I am going to love being a member of such a great group of like minded people!!

FALLGOODMORNING1.gif and WELCOMEMATFORFALL.gif to Mrs. S. smile

That is the way kids are, they like colors. smile

Ok, here is some CHOCOLATECANDY3.gif for Wes. smile The CHOCOLATECANDY3.gif can come in different shapes too. CHOCOLATECELLO.jpgCHOCOLATEPIANO.jpg and even CHOCOLATETERRIER.jpg

Glad you decided to join in. smile

HAPPYMONDAYPURLEANDGOLD.gifHAVEAGOODDAY.gif

Archived