MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Hi from California

Bellapink

Hi! Waving hello. My name is Tangee, I'm a SAHM of 4 great kiddos. Just working on being a good Christian, Wife, and Momma. We are trying to really simplify our lifestyle. Glad to meet y'all.

clapsmilieGlad to have you as new members! I am originally from California too. Spent years in many of the regions of the state before moving back east again... I guess I am sort of a wanderer.

This is a wonderful site. I have received so much help in learning things and the folks are so supportive and strong in their faith and in these times, it is helping me cope alot better with all that kind of stuff too.

Just to keep doing something every day in one way or another to help ourselves is important. I am amazed by so many who have so many more responsibilities than myself regarding their lives. I am awestruck at the grace and ability to manage things, on top of homeschooling!

Hi Everyone! We currently live in Southern California near the Central Coast. Mommaofmany, we are originally from the Central Valley. Miss home, but don't miss the heat. It's so nice to meet you all!

Hi Tangee & MommyGrace!

Welcome to MrsSurvival! I think you will enjoy it here as much as I do.

I love the way a lot of the threads here evolve into many new ways around old problems! Sometimes, threads get a little off track, but keep reading, because sometimes the juciest fruit is buried where you least expect it!

Mais cher! Don't miss out! There's lots to see! sCh_reader.gif

Welcome to one of the most progressive "all-purpose" preparedness/survivalist sites on the Internet! dance013.gif Be sure to check out the for-members-only sections downstairs!

If you're new to stocking your pantry, here are a couple of a must-see kinda places, to help you get started...

http://waltonfeed.net/grain/faqs/

http://athagan.members.atlantic.net/Index.html

--Sharon

Archived