MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Mrs S bumper stickers...

Cat

I went to the link I provided but since I didn't have the verse I needed nor did I have anything else other then the knowledge of what I was looking for...

Last time I studied the bible was 1973... chapter and verse is only a fading memory.... (HA! bet you all didn't know I studied religions.. all of them)

so I looked to the link to do a word search.

Putting in Food gave me lots of information... then it was a matter of finding the one that fit the subject.

I know there are better ones to use then this one above but... you get the idea.

Now for those not wanting to put "got powdered milk" which I think is so cute.. you can put a bible verse.. however, it only makes sense to those that have a mind to read the bible.

better to get the a few and let them spread the word.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally Posted By: westbrook
here is the verse:

You are to take every kind of food that is to be eaten and store it away as food for you and for them.

here is what the bumper sticker should say...

Genesis 6:21

This is a great one Westie, I really like it.

I would want to give them a taste test ... like ...

STORE IT AWAY Genesis 6:21

Then...maybe they'd read the whole Noah story and oila'! A seed has been planted!

Good one Westie.

BTW, I'm not surprised that you have studied the Scriptures, you're a smart lady. Personally, the Truth within it's pages has molded my life, there is no other book like it! smile

bumper sticker maker

http://www.custombumperstickermaker.com/index.htm

but I was looking for the bumper sticker itself...

I think this should be used as a starting price..

http://www.mcgpaper.com/stickers.html

10 sheets with 3 bumper stickers per sheet for $20.... am I reading this right?

Full pantry = Sound Mind

BTW - I don't use bumper stickers either for the same reasons that have been stated here...but I love the comic relief this brings. smile

Archived