MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Cat can't get on the internet

Mother

I had a delightful conversation with Cat tonight but unfortunately, she's temporarily lost her internet and won't be online until it's repaired. Supposedly 24 to 48 hours but hopefully sooner.

Let's all send good thoughts to her AND to her internet so we get her back sooner. grin

bighug

Maybe she was 'upset' about Kevin's Twelve Days of Christmas - A Cat's Rendition? 117.gifelfsfe1.gif

Oops.. sorry my words were very confusing! LOL. I was meaning that was not Cat in the tree but had found OUR MODERATOR "Cat" somewhere else. I wish that was our dog but the pic is downloaded from net. As a little girl we did have one very similar. "Mike" was very good with kids and I have a picture of him somewhere. Will try to scan it and post later.

Whew... the real Cat needs to hurry back and keep me in lined out. Miss ya Cat!

**Cat yells "WOO-HOO!" and skids in, knocking Michael over as she slides into the Sunporch wall...**

happy02

Miss me????

I was offline for 23 hours. Dumb Verizon just stopped at 4:15 yesterday afternoon. frown Finally came back now after a service call... must've had a problem somewhere on the line. Lots of skid-offs yesterday because of slick roads, so it could have been mechanical.

It wouldn't have been so frustrating if I could have at *least* gone somewhere if I wanted. The van's not working well enough to go far, so I've been kind of "trapped" at home.

Ummm... sorry, Michael...

rofl

I had a great chat with Mother... I couldn't reach Darlene or Westie, so I tried her. First time, and my DD was wondering why I was on the phone for 2 hours... busted

grouphug2

Welcome back Cat. Two hours wasn't enough....It was such a nice chat and I really enjoyed it. Cat DOES have a really nice voice. Don't you feel kind of special though Stephanie? I do.

(((((Cat))))))

bighug

mommato3boys...

neener

If you knew how often I pop in here, you'd understand how difficult it is for me to be offline. And now tonight, DD needs the 'puter for homework, off and on.

(I thought it was *Mother* who was talkin' for 2 hours...?)

happy02

Originally Posted By: Cat
mommato3boys...
neener

If you knew how often I pop in here, you'd understand how difficult it is for me to be offline. And now tonight, DD needs the 'puter for homework, off and on.

(I thought it was *Mother* who was talkin' for 2 hours...?)

happy02

Hello My Name is Cat and I am a MrsS'holic computer

Welcome back Cat!! Glad you were able to connect to outside world by phone. awwman I always miss out on all the fun. boohoohoo

Don't worry about Michael. We wouldn't let him say a word while you were gone. Besides he's was busy teaching "his" cat how to lick stamps for the christmas card exchange. Kitty must be fast learner cuz there's also a sticker on the back of the envelope that says "Please let us know if you didn't get this Christmas card". Now I ask you... if you didn't get it, how would you know you didn't get it? tapfoot

Archived