MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

bear had surgery

OldMaineBear

Hey -- you are supposed to stay healthy ... I am happy that it all went well for you bighug

Originally Posted By: Granny
Owie! Take care OMB and don't overuse that arm for awhile. If you need to type with one hand until things heal, we'll all adjust with you and read slower too.

(((Bear))) bighug

+1 to what Granny said!

lol! I can read slower too, OMB. I see by your avatar that you are already resting that left arm, but it sure looks like you're about to nail that keyboard with a mean right hook, though.

Have mercy on us all.

(j/k!!!) Hope you get better soon! How long will it be before we'll be able to read your posts in 'normal' speed again?

No dyalisis yet. Looks like maybe headed that way down the road, but thisis a prep step so the fistula will be healed and ready and we won't be last minute trying to get things ready.

Was able to sleep thanks to Mr. Vicoden and his Happy Land pills. My poor tired wife got to sleep too. She hadn't slept well the night before and had to drive the 200 miles round trip. She slept well for 8 solid hours. Unusual for her to get such a full night's sleep. She deserved it.

Thanks for all the wonderful thoughts.

Archived