MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Happy Birthday Momo!!

Granny

One of the things I like for birthdays is using "down memory lane" things. A list of what was happening in the world the day you were born etc. For you, planned to bring up last years thread and add more wishes to celebrate another year of blessings! With the site change since then, too many of the pics were missing so decided that wouldn't work. :mellow:

BUT... I did find something to make you smile. Remember this?

The five year old told me that Jesus wanted me to have a beautiful birthday. What a cutie!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMO!!

Cupcake.jpg

GOODMORNINGMARSHMELLOWS.gif

IMSORRYINPURPLE.gif I'm late, but want to wish you a Happy Birthday. :) Hope it was the best one ever. :)

happybelatedbirthday3.gif

thHappyBirthdayBalloons.gif to you and many more. :) Hope this was the best one ever. :)

CONES.jpgcupcakes.jpg

penquinhappybday.gif

HUGS37.gifHAVEAGOODDAYWINTERGIRLANDSNOWMAN.gif

Thanks for the good wishes.

I had snow for the first time in my memory on my b-day! It was only an inch but it was snow!

My oldest Princess made a heart shaped coconut cake. Her first cake(with a little help fromMom)..and it was delicious.

Dh bought me a new laptop. My old one has been on death watch for awhile. No on/off switch, no sound, and the case was starting to crack alot. I am proud of him since he had my son shop online for him. He got a good deal, and didn't buy anything more than I needed.

Except for the fact that I am now truly getting old it was nice!

Archived