MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Does anyone know

Motherhen

or heard from PureCajunSunshine? Any updates? I'm very worried about her after her complications with that Rattlesnake bite.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still nothing on her blog since October.

She's not been on any of the boards we are both member of. I worry about her and her health.

Is there anyway someone could get in contact with her?

While she is a moderator here, I only have her email address, so unfortunately I don't know of any other way to contact her.

PCS is a very conscientious person though and knows that people would worry so we just need to pray because I'm very concerned too.

I did find this but nothing else?

................................................................................

October 29, 2009: I just discovered that my email accounts have been hijacked by a virus...

If anyone gets any emails from me, please delete them. Do not open them. (They will not have been sent by me.)

If my email is hijacked, then possibly my forum accounts and my blog may be also... I am not sure oif this but to be safe, I thought I'd notify everyone of this possibility. If you visit my site, make sure you are running a good antivirus program that is uptodate. I am currently working with blogspot, etc. etc. on this.

pssst... Norton sucks a bag of lemons.

................................................................................

But you would think that things were cleaned up by now?

:AmishMichael2:

It doesn't give any information on her or her well-being or put a mind to rest but it is something. Does anyone know her first and last name? We could try an anywho search that might produce a phone number or address so we could contact her.....

I just did a google search for "Louisiana woman rattlesnake bites" in every combination I could think of and got nothing. We need to keep praying for her. Like Darlene said, PCS would know we were worried about her, so her silence is unsettling.

MacKinnon, PCS lives in the mountains somewhere, not in Louisiana any more. I used google on PureCajunSunshine and found some of her posts on other forums that state that she lives in the mountains and in Tornado Alley. Her first name is Sharon, so you can add that to your searches too.

So, which states are in Tornado Alley?

If ya'll have a few minutes, maybe you could google PureCajunSunshine and find some details from her posts elsewhere. How about posting them as you find them? Maybe we can find her.

I am hoping for the best.

Most tornadoes in the United States form in an area called "Tornado Alley". This area includes parts of Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, and Nebraska.

I thought she was more west of that but I don't remember. I'll try another bing search for her both PCS and for women bitten by rattlesnakes in 2009.

I can't think of a place with both mountains and tornadoes... oh wait. Yes I can, I live there! :huh: Here. Wherever.

I found her blog via the google search. Last post Sept 2009 about the bite. Well, maybe if we all try here and there, we can find her again.

ETA: I just did a bunch of searches using various combinations of her name, screen name, rattlesnake bite and 2009. I didn't get anything. :mellow:

Anybody remember when we did this donation thing for her?

There is a donation button over at ThisBlueMarble for those of you who wish to help a friend in need.

http://thisbluemarble.com/search.php?searchid=323243

I can't get in so maybe someone else can try it?

Might have a name or address there? :shrug:

There is a donation button over at ThisBlueMarble for those of you who wish to help a friend in need.

vBulletin Message Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

vBulletin Message Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

YUP!

Thats what I got too.

doing a bit more research and came up with this:

.................................................................................

flourbug vbmenu_register("postmenu_163509", true); fumbling around in the darkgraduationbear_icon.gif

Join Date: Aug 2008Posts: 7,524 icon1.gifA Message from PureCajunSunshine PCS is unable to post as her computer has a very bad virus. But she did want to pass this on to everyone:

Dearest friends,

Thank all of you for your helping hands that helped to pay for some of the snakebite related medical expenses. It is enough, so I am asking that the donation button be closed. Mais cher! You have been such good medicine for a bad day! --PureCajunSunshine ................................................................................

.................................................................................

So does anybody know Flourbug?

I can't PM her as I am ont on the forums she is on, but if you know her try and see if she can help with name or whats up with PCS?

we will find her!

I sent flourbug a pm over there and gave her the link to this thread (they know me as SheWoff there) so she could read it and know I wasn't just trying to track her down myself that we were ALL worried about PCS. I will let yall know if I hear back from her.

Q

afternoonmouse.jpg

I'm sorry to say, but, she never wanted anyone to know any information about her. There had been someone wanting to send her a package and I asked her if it would be ok, and she said she just didn't give any information on the computer.

I do hope she is ok and that someone can find how she is doing.

HUGS37.gifHAVEAGOODDAYWINTERGIRLANDSNOWMAN.gif

Archived