MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

THE GREAT TOWEL HUNT

gofish

This ever happen to you?

I needed to do a load of towels. :clothesline:

Could not find them. :unsure:

I know I just got some some new ones . :huh:

Where can they be? <_<

Under beds, the desk in kids rooms,the cat was using some as a bed, on the dinning room chairs.

Every where but the LAUNDRY BASKET! :tapfoot:

I had cards here today. I'd bought a 1 quart ice cream maker from Lehman's a couple of years ago. We ran out of ice cream mix so I ordered 8 packages. DGS and I used one chocolate package a couple of weeks ago.

Today I made raspberry pie and decided to make a freezer of vanilla ice cream so people could have some on their pie. Can't find the packages anywhere in this house. Now, these packages aren't little and they're all together in a box. Where are they? I have hunted this house over for them.

Maybe your towels and my ice cream have moved in together somewhere.

Maybe the towels, ice cream mixes, and grain grinder are hiding with my extension cords--

I KNOW I have a bunch of them--just can't seem to find them...

Your towels, ice cream, grain grinder, and extension cords are with the magazine and info my DH asked me to get him.

:shakinghead:

This morning, I sat out watching the birds gather up the feed I scattered for them, then, noticed a cat crouched hiding under the queens wreath on our fence. I pitched a small rock at it and it ran away. All the little sparrows scattered up into the tree and jabbered away. I smiled as they fluttered back down to the feed. After they had finished most of it, I managed to mark out the square footage of my planting area and made plans as to what will go where.

I've spent the day researching data, searching for info on several projects, then, at the end of this day, I've been given another project to research. :0327:

For now, I think I'll relax and peruse MsS, my escape from the demands of real life.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Just wait till those that helped the towels escape find out not only are they cleaning and decluttering their bedrooms this weekend they are washing the walls so we can paint.

Just becaues I'm on sample colors #6,7,8 doesn't mean it's not going to happen. :grinning-smiley-044:

Towels, ice cream mix, grain grinders and extension cords running away together. Who would have thought.

Let me know if you see my sanity running with the towels, ice cream mixes, grain grinder, magazines, extension cords, and whatever the heck a SAK is... :blink:

I have a busy weekend ahead and nothing is ready enough yet...

**Last heard my sanity headed out west screaming "Amok, amok, amok..."**

runaround.gif

Archived