MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

I'm Back!

Lissalue

Wow, I just kind of disappeared about 2 years ago, huh? I wasn't here very long, so I doubt if anyone remembers me, but I really learned a lot during my time here. Now I am back, life has changed drastically for me, and I am pretty much back to square one as far as prepping and such go, but I am here and ready to start again. Now, off to read and get started!! :pc_coffee:

Welcome home, Lissalue... I'm so glad you found us again!. I always wonder if a computer died, or things just got really tough. So glad you're here! :bighug2:

If you haven't noticed, we just tried to upgrade the program and apparently there are still some glitches. So if you get double posts or error messages or a white or blue screen, try refreshing the page and see if it helps.

I try to catch the double posts smetpilf.gif and delete them, and the rest we just keep working on.

Don't give up, and let me know what you're looking for, if you can't find it.

vicwelcomecat.gif

Cat, I didn't see your post until I posted my last one. For now, I have found what I was looking for, the prep lists to help me get started again, as well as a lot of other really great threads to read.

I honestly can't remember why I stopped coming at first. I think life just got in the way, but I am now a widow, with three kids 10 and under to provide for, and a lot of stuff in the last few days has made me really want to get back on the prepping wagon so here I am. It really is just like coming home again.

I haven't had to many glitches as of yet, a refresh has fixed it every time. Thanks again for the warm welcome!

Archived