MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Lab-Created Bird Flu Virus Poses Massive Threat

CoM

The government is asking scientist to not report this .... but they want to make exceptions .... for countries with massive bird flu issues ... like China ... things that make you go hmmmmmm....

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/details-lab-made-bird-flu-132155927.html

Hmm , investing in their stocks, that might be a money making idea for about a year, lol.

....yea....... read about this.. sort of a wtheck thought process in my mind....

yea, I vote airborne or put it in pig slop or something , from behind the farmhouse early one morning.

....things that make me go arrrghhhhhh!

Kind of makes the tin-foil-hat version of the last flu outbreak sound even more plausible. The one that questioned how it "started" in a Mexican village with a pig farm around the time there was a huge international conference somewhat nearby. Test run???

tinfoilhatsmile.gif

Why did the scientists feel a need to do this in the first place? (Make it more contagious)

Just cos they could?

It's Edge material here but with the current and coming mass overpopulation, I'd not be surprised if some people might think of alternative solutions.

That was the first thing I thought of, too...why would they do this?

I'm all for scientific advancements, but WHY make an already deadly virus more easily transmissible? UGH.

Christy, I agree with you...as scary as it is...that there might be some people out there who would think that such a thing is good. My precious little girl is sitting right beside me right now, with her arm around my shoulder, giggling at the Emoticons (her favorite is "the one where this guy makes funny faces" -- the one who sticks his tongue out and pulls on his head), and I'm looking at her and thinking, "To some people in this world she means nothing." The first time I've thought of anything like that. It's horrifying, and it simultaneously makes me nauseous and enraged.

Because they can. I think that's a correct assessment...but what a terrible reason to go and do something like this. :shakinghead:

Why did the scientists feel a need to do this in the first place? (Make it more contagious)

Just cos they could?

It's Edge material here but with the current and coming mass overpopulation, I'd not be surprised if some people might think of alternative solutions.

That thought crossed my mind too. :angry:

Archived