MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Checking in!

Pixie

Just popping by for an old favourite recipe, thought I would say hi! Hi to anyone who remembers me, and Hi to all those that dont! lol

Much love and Light!

Steph

**Cat sneaks up behind Pixie and gives her a BIG HUG while she quickly duct-tapes her to her seat**

:whistling:

How's your life going, Sweetie? Are the kids with you? Things calmed down?

**Hoping you have a more peaceful life** :bighug2:

it has definately been a challenging year! The man i was seeing turned out to be very abusive, so I left him, made a police statement and long strory short there are assault, assault with a weapon, and sexual harrassment charges against him, trial is at the end of october. Plus he breeched the no contact order by walking up to me in a crowded mall and accusing me of things I never did. BTW, it wasnt me that he sexually assaulted, it was a teenage girl. I found out just before we split that he had been cheating on me the whole tme we were together, I had suspected, but never obained proof till later. I also asked around and discovered that he had been bringing teenagers into the back of his petstore and making fondleing them!

Both fortuneately and un fortunately, we had a son together. He turned one yeesterday! We had a nice little birthday party for him. My ex, his name is derek, tried to take sutton away from me through lies and deciet, but the judge wasnt an idiot, and he saw right through dereks bull sh!t I have primary custody, derek only has weekends, but that will change soon enough because I would like to go to school and I would also like to spend time with my son on weekends too!

Also, because of derek talking to my lawyer without my permission, and my lawyer being a very terrible lawyer, I lost custody of my 2 oldest. We are trying to work out acceptable visitation. Its a challenge!

My oldest, you may remember as Sapphire, well, Sapphire is now identifying as a male, and He is now called Leo. Myself and My ex husband are both supportive of his decision. My family isn't. Its something we are working through, one day at a time. Leo just spend almost 3 weeks with me at my ouse, and it was definately a wonderful visit! I am sad that Morri chose not to visit as well, but I am happy that she was able to come over for Suttons birthday party! All 3 of my kids, in my house! I was so happy!

Jo is ding very well! Her and K have just passed thier 10th wedding anniversary. Their 2 children and wonderful, smart and cute and like all kids, they say the darndest things! lol I am going to go visit my family this coming weekend, I am looking forward to it!

Also, I am seeing a guy again, my family says that I move too quickly and that i shouldnt date yet. perhaps, but T is so amazing, I dont want to let him get away! besides, he lives 3 hours away, so we have to take it slow! :P Besides, I have known him for 17 years. :P

SO that is the VERY condensed version of my last year.

attached in a pic of my 3 kids. :Dpost-840-049210500 1346379944_thumb.jpg

wow - a year or so in a whirlwind! and we are only reading your condensed version. Praying that your life settles down and you have a closer relationship with all your children. so good to hear from you :bighug2:

Thanks everyone! I've missed you all!