MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

I'm Back :)

Hello all! I don't know if any of you remember me, but I think some do. We are celebrating our 1st anniversary in our "new" rental after the whole mess with my family the year before. Still lots of unresolved stuff there, but the stress and environment is so much better here :) Thanks for all the prayers about that.

I know we aren't supposed to get political and stuff here but I have to say that my dh and I watched the election with dread last night. I knew something was wrong when my dh said he was voting. My dh never votes. Has never voted. He always registered just because it is another form of ID but he never voted. He and I went together last night and voted. Then we watched the election results come in. And went to bed and cried. I just can't express the feeling of dread we have around here. Honestly, we are barely making it as it is. I don't know how we will handle more inflation, more expenses. But I know that God is in control and I am here to learn and re-learn all I can. I let my stockpile go when we decided to move and haven't ever had the resources to stock it back up. Dh says that will be a priority with any tax refund we get.

Looking forward to catching up and talking to all of you again.

Have a good night!

Carie

:hug3: God is, and always has been, in control.

That said, yeah, when I saw which way it seemed it was going, I just went to bed. I didn't even wanna watch.

So glad you're back. :hug3: