MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Happy Thanksgiving!

Cat

turkydance3.gif

**Cat throws confetti everywhere and all over everyone, then runs around hugging everyone, then dashes out the door to go help BigDD fix her *first-ever* turkey**

thankful1.gif

Happy Thanksgiving!

Annarchy comes, in just in time to get snowed on with confetti.

She quietly sits down in the corner, watching everyone come and go, while reviewing her binders of notes and lists.

ToDo's are in order.....

* Thank God for this day and the countless blessings He has given this year.

* Wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving Day. May it be full of peace and joy.

* Check and double check notes on coding.

* Bathe new ferret - Trinity.

* Laundry.

* Start BBQ to smoke meat.

* Enjoy the day, and....

Dinner went well; I think BigDD will feel more confident trying it herself someday. ;)

We watched the dvd of our coming granddaughter in the womb... she's due mid-March. It caught her hiccuping, grabbing her feet, and there was a 3-D glimpse of her face. Strange, but sweet. :wub:

For the first time in my life, I got a text message from my sister's DD (my niece), wishing us a "Happy Thanksgiving". I might have been touched and happy, if I didn't already know that she is planning on calling me to ask me to pay a debt I don't owe, with money I don't have, to a young woman who got more from my mother than all three of my children combined. Suddenly she plays "sweet". <_<

For her entire life, she has treated us with contempt and scorn, and played my mom like a professional scammer.

Just kind of made my stomach sick. :(

((Cat)) I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I love my family but can I just say that I'm a little worn out from the family drama that always happens when you get a large group of people together? Right now all my brain can handle is the new game my youngest son has turned me on to...Plants vs Zombies. :D

Welcome to the family Trinity!

Thanks Jeepers, she is another rescue. God put her in our path, we were not able to say "no" after both of us thinking, at different times, what her new name was going to be. The people were tired of her. Sheesh.

((((((Cat)))))) (((((Dogmom4)))))

I hope Thanksgiving went well for everyone (well, as well as could be with family issues that were faced ... (((Cat))) (((Dogmom))) ... I wish the drama could take a holiday, but it seems that those in our families who are those types never take a break)

Trinity sounds like a precious addition, Annarchy. My cousin had two ferrets, and they were so lovey, she adored them :)