MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

October has been quite interesting!

Sorry I've been gone the last couple weeks! I was suffering from "allergies" which turned into a "cold", then "bronchitis."

Nope, it was PNEUMONIA!!! I went to urgent care, expecting a Rx for an inhaler & nighttime cough meds, & they turned me away saying they couldn't help me after taking my oxygen saturation reading 0_o. They offered an ambulance to the ER, & made my visit a non-pay visit (thank goodness).

Off to the er we went. They gave me an injectable steroid via IV, which I had a reaction to & promptly crashed.

I was admitted for severe pneumonia.

Almost 72 hours later & I was released after breathing treatments, oxygen & the typical poking & prodding at ALL hours.

Worst.3.days.in.a.long.time. But I iz stubborn ;)

Thankfully my Mum came down to help with apples. Yeah. Remember those 3 bushels of apples I ordered & picked up. Hmph. We got about 7 quarts worth of apple butter apples dealt with & the apple butter is in the freezer. So, she was able to stay with the boys & hold down the fort. She makes a mean meatloaf. The boys love meatloaf :D

So I'm back. Mostly healed but not quite 100%.

Missed you all!

Oh, & I still have loads of apples to deal with. Who wants to come help??