MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Checking back in......

Reb

Hello everybody. My, my it's been so long. I just wanted to check in and now, after reading through a lot of what I've missed, I feel like I'm back on even keel. I've been so busy with new babies, lost my Mom and Brother last year, retired, knee surgery and a lot more. I have truly missed you all. I cried reading some your posts, I laughed and cheered to see the strength and courage of some of your girls. I now realize when I'm down I borrow a little of you all to help myself. I have never known such humble, courageous, strong and skilled women as I have met on here. Thank you Darlene for putting this site together and keeping it going. I will be checking in more often now, and hopefully will have something you all can borrow from too..... Take care, Reb

Hugs to you all and thank you for the warm welcome back. Yes, I do still have the beagle(s), lol. In fact, we just had a litter of blue tick pups. They all went to good homes and hopefully, will be out there hunting soon. Take care, Reb

:hapydancsmil: Welcome home, Sweetie! :hug3:

I wondered what happened, but then, I know my life has gotten busier, too. And now we're getting ready to send our youngest off to college, with everything that entails. :sigh:

Jump right back in! :cheer:

Yes it is truly a wonderful site. I was offline at home for a long time ( arby is who I was.) Finally can check in daily at my leisure and read up too. Yes, there is so much strength and skills and compassion. I am glad you are back and we are here for you anytime. :wave: