MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Stress

I have had so much stress this year I don't know if I can handle any more. Our daughter is having such a rough time right now in her life not knowing what path she wants to choose. Our boys are fighting like cats and dogs. I am just ready for something good to happen. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • 1 month later...

Sorry I have not been on here we have just had so much going on. My daughter has chosen her path and she is still very confused and stressed on how she feels. She sees her therapist to talk every 2 weeks. Our boys are still fighting. I just go day by day.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Don't want to be a source of more stress, but we are here when you need us.  Don't worry about having to come by on any schedule.  We know now that you are coming by when you can, and that's enough.  Hugs.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

My stress keeps going up my husband's uncle passed January 13. His mother has fluid on her lungs and congested heart failure we have to wait on more testing. Things just keep going from bad to worse. I thought this was going to be a good year boy was I wrong. Well my daughter is doing better and bringing her grades up so that is a positive. We are all alive another positive. We have a home, food more then some have so I am thankful. 

Do you journal, Zzelle?  My friend who was getting overwhelmed with stress got a handle on it by starting each day by listing three things she was grateful for, and three things--no more, just three--that she wanted to focus on today.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I have kept journals for years.  Date, weather, scripture reference, personal thoughts on the scripture, praying for specific people, what we had for meals, chores completed etc.  It definitely is a calming thing.  I don't always get it done every day, and usually try to do it in the early mornings when having my coffee.

• Like 1