MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

2020-2021 Corona Virus

I saw where they are banning U-Tube and all other media networks. They do not want us to know the truth. I am covered and have what I need just in case. Though, the part about meds for the blood clots that can form from not just the vaccine but corvid also. So it takes 2 or 3 different meds to get well. But  this administration would rather for us to die than to have the treatment that is needed to get through this.  As for this administration, Fauchi and the rest of them promoting lies to we the people.  All I can say is, May God have mercy on their soles. Because they will not fare well in the end.

• Like 1
On 4/14/2021 at 8:36 PM, Midnightmom said:

I know Pres Trump was hell bent on helping overcome this thing loosed on the world by the CCP, but I am afraid that "they" used him as a dupe to get done what they couldn't have gotten done without him. :(

This video clip was posted today. It more or less confirms (for me anyway) what I said previously - TPTB used Trump to advance their plan. :(

It is hosted on Rumble so you will have to watch it there.(Link below)

Explosive Video of Fauci and HHS Plotting for a New Outbreak to Enforce mRNA

The Gateway Pundit Published October 6, 2021 

. . . an explosive video of Fauci with HHS officials and other health experts discussing how to enforce Universal Flu Vaccination in a summit organized by Milken Institute in Washington, DC last October 2019In this video, they conceptualized having a new outbreak of novel avian flu virus from China so they can bypass the method of FDA approval and enforce mRNA vaccine to the masses.

1309782814_fauci4.JPG.c8afc92034e06478cffddfb71c50f3c8.JPG

1192786472_fauci3.JPG.8e6512ffdd544ab5f1d30eaed63612c7.JPG

Fauci: So we really do have a problem of how the world perceives influenza and it’s going to be very difficult to change that unless you do it from within and say . . . "I don’t care what your perception is, we’re going to address the problem in a disruptive and in an iterative way," because you do need both.

1881773571_fauci2.JPG.8097aa2f63e18a7b41041f4a6e473ef8.JPG

Bright: But it is not too crazy to think that an outbreak of novel avian virus could occur in China somewhere. We could get the RNA sequence from that. . .

https://rumble.com/vndrmn-explosive-video-of-fauci-and-hhs-plotting-for-a-new-outbreak-to-enforce-mrn.html

• Thanks 1

This begs the question: WHY did they feel the need to go to an mRNA method when they knew they could have developed a true vaccine the old fashioned way - using eggs - a tried and true method? Was it simply because that method would have, according to Fauci, "taken a decade?" Were they really just after the MONEY? And did it develop more sinister reasons once they found a dupe in Biden? Or are they simply using him to guarantee MASSIVE sales of their potient??? 

• Like 2

Remember Hitler, this is how it starts. Just in a different way.  Follow the money in this case. Fauci is getting rich hands over fist dirty rich. The drug companies are making trillions and we the people are the ginny pigs.  They are already working on the new so called flu vaccine. Be careful, it's not what you think. I have lost total trust in the medical field. I worked for years in that field and I cannot believe what I am seeing now. There is already a so called new flu vaccine for seniors. Why is it a two part flu vaccine?  That is not your it's stronger than the old regular vaccine. It's the corona vaccine in disguise. This is how they plan on forcing the vaccine on those who refuse to get it.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Littlesister said:

There is already a so called new flu vaccine for seniors. Why is it a two part flu vaccine?  That is not your it's stronger than the old regular vaccine. It's the corona vaccine in disguise. This is how they plan on forcing the vaccine on those who refuse to get it.

I have never taken the seasonal flu shot and I especially will NOT be getting it this year!

• Like 2

I really don't like how this vaccine is being pushed on we the people.  Get the jab or starve, no working, no nothing and that includes needing any medical help. It is coming. 

This from Health Impact news.  Bombshell: Video emerges where Fauci and others planned for a universal mRNA flu vaccine, Which became the corvid19 mRNA vaccine because people were not afraid enough of the flu virus.

Alex Jones of Infowars.com did a special broadcast regarding an October 19th video that they had just become aware of that was a panel discussion hosted by the Milken institute discussing the need for a universal flu vaccine. Very interesting but very long and I cannot get it to come over to this sight. Computer is just to old and doesn't do much of anything anymore. DVD player has even quit working as well as it can't find the camera either. 

• Thanks 1
7 hours ago, Littlesister said:

Alex Jones of Infowars.com did a special broadcast regarding an October 19th video that they had just become aware of that was a panel discussion hosted by the Milken institute discussing the need for a universal flu vaccine. Very interesting but very long and I cannot get it to come over to this sight. Computer is just to old and doesn't do much of anything anymore. DVD player has even quit working as well as it can't find the camera either

The pictures above are from that conference, and some very pertinent quotes are pasted underneath. The video is hosted on Rumble. Link is also in the post above.

• Like 1

I saw the one above and didn't realize I was quoting the same one. Saw the one about the body language also. Fauchi needs to be buried. I am over his lies. 

My grandson got the vaccine several months ago. He now has Costochondritis which is inflammation and swelling of the ribs that connect the ribs to the breast bone. It causes pain in the chest. The inflammation can go into the heart muscle if not treated properly.  He went to urgent care yesterday and they said he was fine and nothing was wrong. Today his sister took him to the ER and they did test and found it. The vaccine causes this in teenagers and young adults. He has been texting me off and on all day. He is having a rough time. Sister gave him Ibprophin and that seems to be helping. He said the ice packs they said to use did nothing. They gave him RX for pain pills but nothing for the inflammation. Ibprophin seems to be helping much better. Hopefully he will get some sleep tonight.  Praying he will get through this and get better. 

• Sad 2
On 10/7/2021 at 2:36 PM, Midnightmom said:

I have never taken the seasonal flu shot and I especially will NOT be getting it this year!

I am getting to that point, too. Have had the flu shot for a few years due to so much traveling. I am thinking of becoming a hermit and foregoing all of that stuff in the future.  :24: If a child received a covid jab at Walgreens instead of a flu shot and was told by that pharmacy "sorry", that makes my neck hairs stand on end. Who the heck has their child get a flu shot, anyway.  <_<

• Sad 1